Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 nights in mayo b n b 79 euro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mortimer33

Valid Sun-Thu only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

mortimer33 wrote: »
    Valid Sun-Thu only.

Not surprising at this price really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭aisr1ofk43dpy5

saw this on groupon 2 nights bnb for 79 on achill island

Co. Mayo: Two Night Stay For Two With Breakfast for €79 at Achill Island Hotel (Up to 71% Off)

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/getaways/achill-island-hotel-ie-/24211972

Folks please forgive my ignorance but how does this work. Am i buying a voucher from groupon about which i must contact the hotel regarding redeeming it. Also is it possible that there won't be any availability in the near future so could end up using it in the winter time. Sorry again for the stupid questions.

Buy the voucher from groupon, email arrives with the code and contact the hotel for booking using the code, I just rang and booked in for next Wednesday and Thursday, can't go wrong at that money and the weather is lasting a bit longer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭aisr1ofk43dpy5

Buy the voucher from groupon, email arrives with the code and contact the hotel for booking using the code, I just rang and booked in for next Wednesday and Thursday, can't go wrong at that money and the weather is lasting a bit longer

Thanks very much for your reply I appreciate it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

Folks please forgive my ignorance but how does this work. Am i buying a voucher from groupon about which i must contact the hotel regarding redeeming it. Also is it possible that there won't be any availability in the near future so could end up using it in the winter time. Sorry again for the stupid questions.

I will call the hotel first and check the rooms available for particular date(remember the moment you say this is groupon deal hotel will say rooms not available for that day) and then buy the voucher from Groupon...other wise you will end up with voucher but rooms not available for particular date you are looking for....

it happened to me many occasions if you call the hotel and just ask if rooms available they will say available...but when you mention about groupon or any coupon they will say they dont have rooms during week ends or on particular date...but again its my personal experience

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

saw this on groupon 2 nights bnb for 79 on achill island

Co. Mayo: Two Night Stay For Two With Breakfast for €79 at Achill Island Hotel (Up to 71% Off)

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/getaways/achill-island-hotel-ie-/24211972

Not sure you are allowed referral links ?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Not sure you are allowed referral links ?

A referral link is surely one where I benefit from people using the link, this is not the case here, gaining money from groupon only works if its referred directly by email Facebook or twitter, all I'm doing is letting people know about a good deal I found whilst searching for a cheap mini break

Advertisement