Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl 6x500ml beer 4.29

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

sweet.

love this offer, they do it a few times a year. i once bought 48 bottles at that price. great bargain

off the drink for the month but might stop by to pick up a crate no harm in taken adavantage of the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Cool. Gonna invest in a crate's worth i reckon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

€1.43 a litre

That would work out at 81c a pint :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Not 81cent a pint?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Stocked up on this during the last offer. Should have sampled first-this beer is terrible IMO...

I have seen people here say great things about it, am pretty surprised..try before you buy anyway..

IMO, the cheaper Grafelwalder is a far superior beer, or if you you can get it on offer, Staroslav from Aldi.

It is dirt cheap though, so if you can stomach it, its a good offer I guess!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

As someone who is fussy about what they drink, I thoroughly recommend this beer. Great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

As someone who is fussy about what they drink, I thoroughly recommend this beer. Great bargain.

recommend for non fussy people as well

Advertisement