Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G Star Raw Mens Denim Long Sleeved T- Shirts - Navy £4.93+Delivery@thehut.

Options
  • 31-12-2010 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

10165676-1273131945-645000.jpg
    10165676-1273131977-106000.jpg
    10165676-1273132002-681000.jpg
    10165676-1273131904-623000.jpg
    10165676-1273131914-476000.jpg

G Star Raw Mens Denim Long Sleeved T- Shirt
    Stylish casual long sleeve top from the G Star Raw clothing range.

Cheapest ive seen a G Star Product for quite a while..available in S, M and L... postage is 99p..:)

http://www.thehut.com/10165676.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Yep just ordered 99p shipping. Pity they have no XL. Need to go on a diet anyway:)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

anyone one get an error trying to order this? paid with paypal, and the transaction is pending, but then the hut gave me an error screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Yep just ordered 99p shipping. Pity they have no XL. Need to go on a diet anyway:)
    +1 to that..After mountains of Turkey sandwiches and Tins of Roses could have done with an XL myself but if its too tight a fit will be handy as a birthday present for someone during the year (bought in G-Star Dundrum for €50 of course:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seeing_ie

sold out already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭mcw92

bought two last night!:D
    cheers op.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭jaffa20

:(
    Thanks for placing your order with TheHut.com Online, order number 14131277
    We are sorry to advise that your order for G Star Men's Raw Denim Long Sleeved T- Shirts - Navy - L is no longer available at our suppliers. Please be assured that we have contacted alternative sources and regrettably we were unable to obtain your item.
    Your order has been cancelled and no payment has been taken for the cancelled items.
    This product will be removed from our website in due course.
    Thanks for your patience, should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre or on 0844 243 9090 and we will be happy to help you.
    Many thanks
    TheHut.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

jaffa20 wrote: »
    :(

Got that same email and then a poxy 5 pound off code for 3 specific and horrible tshirts

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

davehey79 wrote: »
    Got that same email and then a poxy 5 pound off code for 3 specific and horrible tshirts

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 43,787 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Got the cancellation, but not the voucher code.

Ah well.. wasn't that bother with the T-Shirt to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Seems like these guys are a mess at the moment. I ordered a Bluray and an Xbox 360 game on the 6th which were both in stock so should have been despatched the next day. Instead I got this e-mail a few days later:
    Thanks for placing your order with us at TheHut.com, order number 14212540. We're sorry that your order for the product(s) has not yet been sent.

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.

We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order.
    I finally got an e-mail yesterday saying the Bluray has been despatched. Now I recently logged into my PayPal account and I noticed that they charged me twice for the Bluray :mad: It's showing two transactions at £8.84 each. I used a Prepaid Mastercard to pay for it so I checked my balance and indeed €22 has been taken instead of just €11. I only have enough money on the card to pay for the 2 items but since they charged me twice for the Bluray I no longer have enough on it to pay for the game. I've bought a lot from them before but I had no choice but to cancel the rest of the order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭mag

i put an order through with them three weeks back, never heard anything since...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Well at least they don't charge until they despatch it so no problems cancelling if you no longer need/want it. I just hope they refund me without any hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,787 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Play.com's despatch time do tend to really vary..

.. I ordered a Blu-ray on Monday and it was despatched Tuesday morning.

However, could be waiting weeks for other items to despatch.

Advertisement