Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW M5,e39

Options
  • 01-09-2014 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hi all, need some info. On the e39 m5 maf, what sensor number is fitted in the housing? I am referring to a BOSCH 0280217533 MAF. Same MAF also found on 735 i, iL (E38) and Z8 (E52)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Realoem should have that info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭bmstuff

obezyana wrote: »
    Realoem should have that info.

I think OP is trying to buy the Bosch sensors only as opposed to the full unit. Bmw does not sell the sensor on its own so he won't find it on realoem.
    This is very common and many people bought the sensor from VW dealers too as they sell it on its own.
    OP there are many threads in bimmerforums.com and the m5board.com too, just look it up on google you will find the part number you need.

Advertisement