Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wanted: Comedy Summer Roadtrip Banger

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Whatever you fancy paying, I'm bad at these things. I took it off to sell ages ago. I dont have the van anymore. Its just sat there anyway.

Whatever you fancy paying, I'm bad at these things. I took it off to sell ages ago. I dont have the van anymore. Its just sat there anyway.

Right so, well ! This car is for one weekend and I don't want to spend any money. At the same time I feel is be robbing it off you at 30 quid. Will that do ?

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Right so, well ! This car is for one weekend and I don't want to spend any money. At the same time I feel is be robbing it off you at 30 quid. Will that do ?

Yeah, thats grand.

I assume the new model is different but it fits the Expert/dispatch/scudo up to 06 so if your not butchering it you may well be able to make €20 on it if you find a buyer when your done :)

Yeah, thats grand.

I assume the new model is different but it fits the Expert/dispatch/scudo up to 06 so if your not butchering it you may well be able to make €20 on it if you find a buyer when your done :)

Excellent. I'll be up your way on Wednesday or thursday. I'll collect it then if thats ok. PM me your number and I can give you a shout. By the way, here's our blank canvas .....

179540_3919313457036_1997399048_n.jpg

100% legal. 200k, Taxed till August, NCT till next year and not so much as a bad tyre on her. Wait till you see it next week though :p

• Advertisement

Excellent. I'll be up your way on Wednesday or thursday. I'll collect it then if thats ok. PM me your number and I can give you a shout. By the way, here's our blank canvas .....

179540_3919313457036_1997399048_n.jpg

100% legal. 200k, Taxed till August, NCT till next year and not so much as a bad tyre on her. Wait till you see it next week though :p

Yeah thats no bother.

You'll have a bit to live up to . The lads from one of the garages in the paper the other week that sprayed their car as a tricolour are only around the corner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Poor Ovlov has no idea whats about to happen to it! :D

And we're done :D .....almost ;)

562881_3943010729453_1928039542_n.jpg

252776_3943009729428_1267570920_n.jpg

269228_3943301576724_599255886_n.jpg

380604_3943318457146_1157543056_n.jpg

Beer keg going on the roof rack and amug of tea getting to go on the roof

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Eh, that's gorgeous! Reckon it'll actually get you there?

MugMugs wrote: »

Oh its perfect. Not so much as a blown bulb. 2 owner car from new, the last one for 11 odd years. NCT till next year, taxed till the end of next month and it came with a full service history. Go figure!

• Advertisement

MugMugs wrote: »

Oh its perfect. Not so much as a blown bulb. 2 owner car from new, the last one for 11 odd years. NCT till next year, taxed till the end of next month and it came with a full service history. Go figure!

Sweet. Make sure you diary her progress for us so :)

The roof rack actually looks well on it :)

I was convinced that the wheels were rusted too. But they're not. They match it though :D

One of the lads whos coming on the trip has no real mechanical knowledge at all so this is the grand total sum of his contribution :)

602453_10150890701361268_875831053_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

You gotta send pics to the previous owner.

You gotta send pics to the previous owner.

You think. He really liked it. Not so sure he'd really thank me for the mods :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

That's unreal Ed!

That's unreal Ed!

And all done for 250 quid. Okay so there was three of us to cut springs and grind paint but its that cheap for a bit of craic. Best bit is that I have it sold to the scrap yard already for a small profit. Good aul heavy Volvo :p

Bit of a shame to scrap it though. Might just see what it makes (if anything) on donedeal before it goes to its death. Anyway Wexford here we come.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

That's unreal Ed!

And all done for 250 quid. Okay so there was three of us to cut springs and grind paint but its that cheap for a bit of craic. Best bit is that I have it sold to the scrap yard already for a small profit. Good aul heavy Volvo :p

Bit of a shame to scrap it though. Might just see what it makes (if anything) on donedeal before it goes to its death. Anyway Wexford here we come.

Did you get a good reaction to the car on the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

dingding wrote: »
    Did you get a good reaction to the car on the trip.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056693761

• Advertisement

Summer 2013 is nearly here. Guess its banger time again. :D

5299_10200439270640068_589788316_n.jpg

But we need help. Anybody got a busted disco ball, some very old speakers and anything nightclub related.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Summer 2013 is nearly here. Guess its banger time again. :D

But we need help. Anybody got a busted disco ball, some very old speakers and anything nightclub related.

Don't tell us you are going Punto this year!
    Little too small for few lads imo.

wonski wrote: »

Not at all. Sure we managed this in 2011 :p

310213_10150353947418550_571157111_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

wonski wrote: »

Grand inside for it's size. Plenty of room behind even in a 3 door....! ;)

Limo out the rear windows? Strobe light inside? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

anything nightclub related.
    Would you like a bucket of vomit, a crying drunk girl and a smell of piss?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

ba_barabus wrote: »
    Would you like a bucket of vomit, a crying drunk girl and a smell of piss?

Mehahahaha.

Those neons look exactly the level of crappyness we're looking for

Advertisement