Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

killwill wrote: »
    T Clev?
    Please God don't let that catch on!!! lol

It caught on already,

Its easy to spell and many people have trouble spelling Cleverley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

DM-ICE wrote: »
    It caught on already,

Its easy to spell and many people have trouble spelling Cleverley

OMG It is sooooo American like, or even Jedward like!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I don't get this. Little help?

Samich's sig is a pic of Alf Stewart from Home and Away.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Why not just post it in the Eden Hazard thread then and keep it out of teams he does not play for.

It seems a bit unreasonable to ask people not to read threads when you are double posting.

Because the title of this thread says Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours?

Well if he's looking in the Hazard thread and he's annoyed by all the bullshít then I suggest he leave it alone, do you not think so or are you gonna support him just because he is a United fan?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

alproctor wrote: »
    Samich's sig is a pic of Alf Stewart from Home and Away.:)

Ah ha. I dont see any sigs on the browser I use, Just as well.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Because the title of this thread says Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours?

Well if he's looking in the Hazard thread and he's annoyed by all the bullshít then I suggest he leave it alone, do you not think so or are you gonna support him just because he is a United fan?

You are picking me up totally wrong. My issue is not with who you support, he supports or where anyone posts in general.
    All I am saying is the Hazard signs have been done to death, over and over. If you felt the need to do one again, fairenough but double posting? Really?

You are picking me up totally wrong. My issue is not with who you support, he supports or where anyone posts in general.
    All I am saying is the Hazard signs have been done to death, over and over. If you felt the need to do one again, fairenough but double posting? Really?

There is people that venture into the Hazard thread that don't come onto this thread you know? And vice versa, if it really annoys him that much then he should prepare himself for real world issues and not get so annoyed with the interweb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Listen it doesn't matter who I support, if he's going to complain about Hazard bull shít, who is linked with United then I suggest he doesn't look.

I have decided to stop looking in the absolute cesspit that is the Eden Hazard thread now. But what difference does it make when you make the same post in both threads?

I read this thread everyday, have done for years, I'm not changing that because Eden Hazard said on twitter he made up his mind, so boards.ie turned into a thousand monkeys working at a thousand keyboards.

Can I ask you what you get out of posting about Hazard being confirmed, only to write "not" in tiny white writing underneath? Is that fun? You did that twice. Then with the 2 old Hazard pics in 2 threads, I thought I should tell you your posts are repetitive and annoying.

Transfer central have nothing but Hazard to Chelsea the past couple of hours. No somke without fire at this stage.

https://twitter.com/#!/TransferNewsCen

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I have decided to stop looking in the absolute cesspit that is the Eden Hazard thread now. But what difference does it make when you make the same post in both threads?

I read this thread everyday, have done for years, I'm not changing that because Eden Hazard said on twitter he made up his mind, so boards.ie turned into a thousand monkeys working at a thousand keyboards.

Can I ask you what you get out of posting about Hazard being confirmed, only to write "not" in tiny white writing underneath? Is that fun? You did that twice. Then with the 2 old Hazard pics in 2 threads, I thought I should tell you your posts are repetitive and annoying.

Good man yourself. See my point above, different threads attract different folks.

Well then I suggest you put yourself in a good mood because you'll see a lot of nonsense posts in the United thread until he confirms it himself.

Nope it's not fun, but it's no different to half of the nonsense on here but why call them up on it, and yes they are repetitive too btw.

If it annoys you that much report the posts simple as.

Adem Ljajic in the news again. Punched by his Fiorentina coach now dropped from Serbia squad for not singing the National Anthem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

On this day in 2011 Edwin van der Sar played his last game for Manchester United, keeping 135 clean-sheets.

Samich wrote: »
    On this day in 2011 Edwin van der Sar played his last game for Manchester United, keeping 135 clean-sheets.

Keeping 135 clean sheets in his last game? Thats some going.

Sorry, all this waiting for the Hazard announcement is making me snappy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Twitter is providing me with a few chuckles....

Harry Redknapp is delighted to announce the signing of Eddie Izzard.

and

Chelsea have signed Hazard after John Terry comes to terms with Hazards girlfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Hazard didn't even say he was announcing his decision today. Only said see you later.

• Advertisement

Samich wrote: »
    Hazard didn't even say he was announcing his decision today. Only said see you later.

He has said according to his "official Facebook page" that he'll announce soon. That could be anytime to him though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

He has said according to his "official Facebook page" that he'll announce soon. That could be anytime to him though.
    11.59pm, August 31st.

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sitting in front of the tv drinking tea when SSN announce that Hazard is due to make an announcement. The gf passes as this is being said.

"is that idiot still talking about moving? They should tell him to fcuk right off!"

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Sitting in front of the tv drinking tea when SSN announce that Hazard is due to make an announcement. The gf passes as this is being said.

"is that idiot still talking about moving? They should tell him to fcuk right off!"

Beour talks sense!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Your gf knows something that you dont :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

What are you doing watching television in your kitchen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

knowing who he is and realising the situation at hand - keep hold of that un!

edit: if she also made the tea marry that girl!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

jaysus, i logged our for about 5 hours expecting this to be over and its still going on - it looks like the most ridiculous transfer story in the history of football and one that is being played out on twitter and faceboook. everybody else then is just reporting what they see.

but seriously lads, if he is training with the belgian team, do you honestly expect that he will announce the deal? who ever has signed him, will want a medical and a contract signed and i doubt they would let him announce this.

sky sports news basically has been telling porkies all afternoon from what i can see. it does look like he is chelsea bound however, though i have yet to see one reputable source say this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

jaysus, i logged our for about 5 hours expecting this to be over and its still going on - it looks like the most ridiculous transfer story in the history of football and one that is being played out on twitter and faceboook. everybody else then is just reporting what they see.

but seriously lads, if he is training with the belgian team, do you honestly expect that he will announce the deal? who ever has signed him, will want a medical and a contract signed and i doubt they would let him announce this.

sky sports news basically has been telling porkies all afternoon from what i can see. it does look like he is chelsea bound however, though i have yet to see one reputable source say this.

It's shocking. The most severe transfer mupperty of all time. It's get worse with time. Hazard said he decided, reports of any announcement are totally made up.

Here, Eden sums up how I feel about the entire thing:

obg7hbtj:tw1

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    It's shocking. The most severe transfer mupperty of all time. It's get worse with time. Hazard said he decided, reports of any announcement are totally made up.

Here, Eden sums up how I feel about the entire thing:

obg7hbtj:tw1

You can't post that in here. There is no hazard or danger or toxic sign in the pic.
    Banned for a week!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

21098401.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

From Twitter:
    Eden Hazard's behaviour is the transfer rumour equivalent of that scene in Basic Instinct. Lord knows how aroused SSN's Jim White is by this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

From his twitter he has said that he has made up mind and there is a meeting this afternoon; he does not say that he will announce anything further, just says 'have a good day'.
    slt tout le monde, voila j ai fais mon choix rdv cet aprem. bonne journée

'Hi everyone, I have made my choice, meeting this afternoon. have a good day.'

The twit is English says even less:
    good afternoon guys. i made up my mind. see you later. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

Much prefer to get kagawa. Hazard is coming across as an attention seeking prick

Is Hazard doing all this or is it his publicist/agent?

This whole things looks like the work of a publicist. If its Hazard himself then he should take up that line of work when he retires in 15 years time.

• Advertisement

If Hazard does sign for us and does well it would only be a matter of time before he jumped ship to Madrid or Barca. If he really wanted to play for United he d have jumped at it straight away instead of seeing what the competition has to offer. I want players who want to play for united so badly that an extra 20,000 a week from City or Chelsea wont turn their head. that said, I dont know if those type of players exist anymore

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

n32 wrote: »
    If Hazard does sign for us and does well it would only be a matter of time before he jumped ship to Madrid or Barca. If he really wanted to play for United he d have jumped at it straight away instead of seeing what the competition has to offer. I want players who want to play for united so badly that an extra 20,000 a week from City or Chelsea wont turn their head. that said, I dont know if those type of players exist anymore

Tbh, if he plays for us for two years and helps us win two PLs, and then wants to move, so be it. Provided he helps us win the league, then he can be the biggest ponce in the world for all I care :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

He's gone to Chelsea!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

About f*cking time! Jesus talk about dragged out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Nothing on the Chelsea site about that, scratch that, seen his twitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

nuxxx wrote: »
    Nothing on the Chelsea site about that

He said it himself onTwitter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

he said so on his own twitter. if untrue hes a mega troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Posted on his Twitter 2 minutes ago

SSN confirmed it

bollocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

His twitter says hes signing for the champions league winner. So its chelsea. Unless he is pulling a sly one and he doesnt mean this years. Ha. What a plonker. At least it isnt City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

He announced on twitter, very strange and very small time. Pity we didnt get him though. We need to get the finger out and put pen to paper on Kagawa

Tbh, if he plays for us for two years and helps us win two PLs, and then wants to move, so be it. Provided he helps us win the league, then he can be the biggest ponce in the world for all I care :P
    Maybe so but this transfer nonsense makes me so glad we had the likes of Giggs/Scholes/Nevilles for so long who were united to the core. No coincidence we had such success with a core group of players who had the club bred into them. A bit like a Gaa club mentality where they played for their local team and never even thought of looking elsewhere. If only there were more like them!!!!!!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Ah well, just glad the whole ordeal is over now.

Hopefully Kagawa is signed ASAP now.

Better off without the hoor. He said us or City then Chelsea rob the CL and all of a sudden his head is turned. Wait till Jones nails him in OT next season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

On the other hand this mean he have a decent amount of money left for other players??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Hopefully it's true, give me Kagawa and a midfielder and it's a much better summer. I'd support Hazard if he signed, but after this transfer ****, I'm never going to like him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

n32 wrote: »

In fairness to berba didn't he turn down citys better offer for united?

There hard to find alright though , spot on there. Still wouldn't turn down hazard no matter how much of media whore he is , Fergie can handle that he's done it before , all that matters is what he does on the pitch, he can get up to whatever he wants outside for all I care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

Now lets go get Kagawa ASAP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

titan18 wrote: »
    Hopefully it's true, give me Kagawa and a midfielder and it's a much better summer

He discusses the need for a great manager and development in the team. Chelsea have neither.

He discusses the need to win trophies. They came where in the premier league? They won a champions league on penalties after playing very defensively. He states that he needs game time. He joins the team with Mata in his position.

So basically Chelsea win one game on penalties and he completely changes his mind on choice of club.

Complete muppet on twitter.

Lets move on. Kagawa must be bought ASAP now along with another midfielder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Ah balls , gutted.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement