Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ugc online booking

• 18-02-2005 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

never done this before, but cant be bother queueing there in the evenings anymore. does it work ok? a friend did it once there and their card got stuck, so kinda put me off. does it work ok for most people?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Never had a problem. Havent queued for the cinema in 4-5 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

yeah its always worked great for me too..the queues in there are evil!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭teck-x5

It has worked for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

thanks lads. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

On the topic of UGC online booking: Can you use an unlimited card to book online? i know you can use them to book over the phone but i'm not so sure about online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

no i don't think so, seems to only be normal/student/family/children options. also tried to book online and it keeps saying there's a problem, doesn't seem to be working :( ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭gilbert

never try that way before

Advertisement