Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saw 2

• 16-02-2005 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

No further details apart from it is happening

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0432348/

Personally I thought Saw was one of the best movies of 2004 and I am hoping that the sequel is just as good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I thought it was fairly crappy myself, but you can certainly see there was a sequel coming a mile off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

the first one was good but i don't think it requires a sequel... oh well :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Can't wait to see-Saw :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

Saw was excellent, only 'saw' it the other day...

However i do, always have, always will think that Cary Elwes is a crap actor!!! CRAP!!

D!ve^Bomb! wrote:
    However i do, always have, always will think that Cary Elwes is a crap actor!!! CRAP!!

Come on, he was great in the Princess Bride!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

Come on, he was great in the Princess Bride!
    And the Jungle Book!!

D!ve^Bomb! wrote:
    And the Jungle Book!!

I was going to say Dracula, but he was whomped at every scene by Richard E. Grant. Now there's an actor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Princess Bride....what a film....

Anyway, SAW was a very enjoyable imaginative film, however they should've left it as is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Isn't the storyline an in development serial killer script with Jigsaw tacked on to it? Don't like the idea of that. The original writers (one of whom directed, the other played the photographer) apparently aren't returning.

Wonder if Cary Elwes will be hobbling back for more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Hmm... wasn't a big fan of the original. It was alright but not the mae west...

Acting was woeful in it...

But hey some of the ways they died were deadly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

garred wrote:
    Can't wait to see-Saw :p

Well then get yourself down to your local Children's playground, they're bound to have a see-saw you can use!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

It was entertaining at least
    steveland? wrote:
    Acting was woeful in it...
    Especially when he's using the saw the face on him is priceless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭thafitz

i thought saw was crap. it tried too hard to be shocking with the really fast camera work and music when anything bad happened.

Advertisement