Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Dublin stocking iPod nanos yet?

Options
  • 20-09-2005 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Hi there...
    I've decided I'm going replace an older iPod with a 4GB iPod nano, but I'd like to avoid the 7 Day+ wait on Apple's online store at the moment, and seeing as pricing is generally fixed, does anyone know if the O2 Experience Store, Spectra or another store is stocking the 4GB nanos yet? I just asking because O2 had big stickers on the window for the Mighty Mouse, but three weeks after they went up, STILL weren't stocking them, and I only want to go into town once I know I can get it somewhere!

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

I seen them in 3 Shops yesterday, but no idea of stocks, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

AFAIK they wont be with wholesalers here for another two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

got to mess with one today.....they are Incredible.Seriously. I was holding it in my hand going WTF. They are as small as you think, and then some.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

O2 experience had a load (of white 2GB ones) in last week, and apparently Dixons in Jervis St whose stock of black ones sold out immediately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

O2 experience had a load (of white 2GB ones) in last week, and apparently Dixons in Jervis St whose stock of black ones sold out immediately
    Thanks, I think I might go for the most-popular 4GB Black model though so maybe I'm better off ordering online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

AFAIK they wont be with wholesalers here for another two weeks.

No there's loads in the 3G stores, First time I saw them was last Tuesday I think.
    Admittedly most of them are the white 2GB ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

gotta love apple's distribution channel!

Advertisement