Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New year thread 2012/2013

Options
  • 31-12-2012 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

New year nearly upon us once again!

Wondering what everybody shall be doing tonight? :)

I'm not going out either so don't feel embarrassed to say :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

drinks with pals at somebody's (possibly mine)gaf most people will be doing the same id reckon. nothin to be embarrassed aboot

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

New Years has always been a major disappointment of a night out.
    We just do house parties now rather than crowd into an overfull bar buying overpriced drinks before an overpriced taxi home.

Plus my credit card is shot to bits after Christmas:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Staying home, have a few drinks and watch a movie with the Mrs. We'd find it hard to get a babysitter tonight unless we were going to pay double time to someone to sit in our house watching a movie while our daughter slept.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

For the last few years I've been attending a gig on NYE. I've found it to be a really enjoyable way to spend the night and much more preferable to being ripped off by, an increased due to the special occasion, club entrance fees. On looking though, there doesn't seem to be any decent gigs taking place tonight, so it may be a quite night in for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

My Dad's retiring so there's a few drinks for himself and his friends/neighbours tonight in our house - have a few mates calling over so will ring in the new year with them :)

Hope you all have a good night!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Doing very little. Will watch Lord of the Rings I think, I haven't seen those films since they were in the cinema.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Israel_Dagg

Staying in doing nothing.

Have a good year folks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Happy new year fellow Gentlemen Club poster regulars/newbies/strange lurker folks and everyone in between.
    Have a good 'un tonight let ye!:D

Advertisement