Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ftv card - ch5 not working

Options
  • 12-03-2004 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi there,

I got one of the ftv cards from freeview last December and i rang up to get it activated. And within a few hours I had all the channels.

Since then I have rearly used the card except for Ch5' coverage of the UEFA cup and I haven't used it within the last month at least.

Last night I put the card back in and low and behold I could not get
    ITV, CH4 or CH5, it said to call to upgrade my service.

This morning I put the card back in the digi box and left it for a few hours and I got ITV and Ch4 back but not Ch5.

Any thoughts ??

Also since freeview are not operating anymore who do you ring if you have any problems with the card ?? Is it sky or are freeview still looking after the technical support side.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by mburke
    Any thoughts ??
    Leave it in longer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Marty

Switch your box onto Sky news, turn it onto standby and leave the card in it overnight.

Advertisement