Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A4 - Thoughts?

Options
  • 15-04-2014 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Just want everyones general feedback on 2 Litre Audi A4 Model. I am intending on buying an 2011 Audi A4, S Line Exterior Kit for about 23000. Mileage is about 53k from trusted dealor, full service history. Looks to be well looked after and solid.

22 and not a drug dealer in the event that you might suggest this ha :) Would appreciate hearing your own experiences re overall efficiency, reliability etc. etc. Just want to get more informed before I take the leap so to speak!

Thanks guys in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Kehoejck

Any experiences to share guys? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Would you consider a Passat CC instead? Shares a lot of stuff with the A4 but they are a lot less common and 23k should get you a decent 2011 top spec model. Bought one myself last year as I preferred it to the A4. Mine is a UK car and comes with full leather heated electric seats, touch screen stereo with sat nav and Bluetooth, 18" alloy wheels and cornering headlights.

media?xwm=y&id=d184a132-f40b-4caa-baaf-4cfe84bc39f5&width=400&height=300
    http://www.driving.ie/used-cars/Volkswagen/Passat-CC/2.0-TDI/37313854648246380/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭Moanin

Kehoejck wrote: »
    Any experiences to share guys? Thanks.

We have a 2010 2.0TDI 136bhp stop and start model. I don't drive it that often but in terms of torque it is very poor in comparison to our previous car (2.0 TDI Passat). Exterior wise it looks better and similar for interior. Overall not a b ad place to be. We had a B6 2004 one and this one has more interior space (especially for rear passengers). Economy wise A fill of diesel costs the guts of €80 and it does on average 500 miles (Mostly motorway driving).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I think they are a hugely over-rated car tbh(and yes i've driven one). Performance is mediocre, I would expect a lot better considering the premium price tag.

I'd look at an Octavia VRS, Superb, 320d, 330d or a Volvo S60 D5. All have far better performance and will probably cost a lot less.

The Passat CC is a good shout too. Beautiful car.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭quinnp

I have an 09 2.0 TDI A4 the past 2 years & love it... Full S-line interior & exterior packs, factory lowered suspension with 19" alloys. Has enough power for me , my only gripe is decent tyres are seriously pricey..

WP_000028.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement