Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you have fireworks?

Options
  • 02-08-2015 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭

Did you think they were worth the expense?
    Did you get am authorised operator to look after them, or import them under license yourself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Yep we had they in 2008.

We had someone do all for us, they provided all, applied for the licence etc. I think it cost us 1000.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Thanks for the reply.
    Had ye good weather?

I've never seen fireworks at a party, but any time I've seen them at local kind of civic events, they've been disappointing; dampened due to bad weather.

Addle wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.
    Had ye good weather?

I've never seen fireworks at a party, but any time I've seen them at local kind of civic events, they've been disappointing; dampened due to bad weather.

We got married in the month of Jan so it was cold but not windy. Ireland its the luck of the draw. I knew the length of the fireworks in advance and put music to them ( easy for a dj ).

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭shortstuff!

What time did you do the fireworks at Claude Burgundy?

What time did you do the fireworks at Claude Burgundy?

We had them just before 11. It was arranged to get everyone outside, the music just to start and the 1st firework to go up ( Take that - rule the world ). Then directly to the evening buffet.

I've worked in the wedding industry for 20 years so i'm like a manly franc really. I did a lot of the wedding organizing:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭shortstuff!

Would you recommend the company that did it for you? I have a couple quotes but would prefer preferals!

Would you recommend the company that did it for you? I have a couple quotes but would prefer preferals!

I'll go through my e mails...........it was almost 8 years ago:eek:

Advertisement