Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming BBC / ITV / Channel4 & More

Options
  • 12-09-2011 9:28am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭

I don't understand how this is legal. But it's on the Market and the person who introduced it to me had downloaded it from the Apple store for her iPhone and they vet them apparently.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gzero.filmon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

I have MIUI rom on my Desire S and it says its not compatible with my phone.

Nightmare.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

nedd wrote: »
    I have MIUI rom on my Desire S and it says its not compatible with my phone.

Nightmare.

Ah bummer. Mines a bog standard Desire HD from Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

And it works OK for you?

Do you need to register or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,712 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Cant get a single station to show picture all just blank, the bbc news is the only one with sound. so no picture and just sound on bbc news.

Poor App - HTC Desire 2.2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

nedd wrote: »
    And it works OK for you?

Do you need to register or anything?

I didn't need to register. I just tried a couple of channels. BBC1, ITV, Film 4, ComedyTime TV. I haven't tried them all but the ones I tried worked fine. That's why I posted the app.

I'm on WiFi if that makes any difference. Edit: Ah I just checked with 3G and it won't work at all with that, it just said it needs the WiFi turned on.
    My phone is a non rooted Desire HD with 2.3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Works fine for me. HTC Desire on 2.2 3G.

Tried CH4, BBC and RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Delboy5

Works brilliant for me, HTC Desire S on 2.3.3

Tried a number of stations using wireless and 3G signal and all worked........great app....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,712 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Update,

Weirdly it started working for me now. Same WIFI connection. Its quite buggy though and the back button doesnt always work.

nice idea, not sure about how solid it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Hmmm, showing as incompatible with my SGS2, but fine for Desire...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Getting sound only on most channels, and where I do have picture the audio is slightly out of sync (Desire HD, 2.3.3, Wi-fi)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

working fine on xperia Arc, (running latest firmware)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭billgates

Unless things have changed, this will stop working after a month or so. Had it on the iPad about 6 months ago, after a while you need to register and pay a subscription to continue viewing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Only tried a cupla channels and it just shuts itself down.

Evo 3d running romeos3d

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Was working fine for me on HTC desire hd, on previous version of ARHD, buts it says incompatible since I upgraded to 6.1.0.

Anyone have .apk handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭gbob

Working great on son's desire 2.2, eventually installed on my honeycomb vega but often getting 'this video cant be played' message, but cant see it on the market on my sgs2.. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

In anything from a week to a month, that app will stop and you will be asked to create an account. For Europe & World you have to pay €145 per year for the service:(

Advertisement