Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information on Sony Phone

Options
  • 25-02-2017 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I use a Sony Xperia E4 phone and recently it has started to give me all sorts of messages that I don't understand. Have taken it to the shop but they cannot give me a reason for these annoying messages.
    While idle the phone lights up about every 5 mins to say that it is 'preparing SD card'. The SD card has been updated so there should not be a problem. Also it has been checked. Then it flashes a message saying ' SD card has been removed'. Now it is saying 'Band will automatically disconnect'.
    Can anyone thrown any light on this problem for me please. The experts don't seem to know anything....
    Thanks. T.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

1. Where did you buy the SD card?
    2. Do you or have you ever had a smartband?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TeresaL

I got it with phone. Yes I recently acquired a smart band. Is this what is affecting my phone. I couldn't load the app on tablet or laptop as the app was not supported.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Borrow another SD to see if that resolves problem one. They can fail.

The second message is related to the band, unpair it in bluetooth settings or get the app working ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TeresaL

ED E wrote: »
    Borrow another SD to see if that resolves problem one. They can fail.

The second message is related to the band, unpair it in bluetooth settings or get the app working ok.

Thanks for that Ed. I turned off Bluetooth and ordered an Sd card. I don't know how to repair the app. Maybe if I uninstall and reinstall??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I that problem before with an SD card in a Samsung - the strange thing was the problem only occurred with the Samsung SD card supplied with the phone - I never had a problem with any other SD card.

• Advertisement
Advertisement