Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockers

Options
  • 09-07-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I forgot to hand back in my key for my locker in june! i dont really mind losing my deposit but will i still be able to get a locker next year? do i still have to return the key or will they change all the locks anyways? thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

We had to do that in June? Shíte. Don't recall being emailed about it or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

They've probably changed the locks already. You'll still be able to get a locker, but you'll have to queue up again on the first week of term.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

This email was sent out by Sandra Fox on March 10th.

NOTICE FOR ALL LOCKERS IN COLLEGE!

Please note all Locker Deposits are available until June 2014 only. To collect your deposit and return locker key please contact Pamela @ 087-2580043 to make arrangements.

If you wish to hold your locker and/or pay your rental for the following term please get in touch with Pamela @ 087-2580043.

Any student working away or has difficulty getting to College for the details mentioned. Please contact Pamela and she will try and accommodate you.

E-mails and letters left in the office will not be accepted. No phone calls at weekends or after office hours will be accepted, 9am to 5pm only.

Thank you,

Sandra.
    Head of Facilities Attendant Services,
    Room M47,
    Goldsmith Hall,
    University of Dublin

Advertisement