Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

agricultural show

Options
  • 01-07-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Is there one on this weekend in clonmel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Conelan

Yes, Sunday 6th. Clonmelshow.ie will give you all details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

It's not really an Agricultural show though is it,the last time I went it had a bit of everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Here is a link to their website for the 2014 Show taking place July 6th. Lots of information here!

http://www.clonmelshow.ie/

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Did anyone go to this today? I was planning on going but other events meant I couldn't. I'm used to attending ag-shows in England where up to 30,000 would attend and while I know Clonmel probably wouldn't be quite that big it would be good to have a first-hand account from someone who was there.

Advertisement