Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female singer

Options
  • 08-02-2009 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Party covers band need an experienced female singer.Based in Dublin. Weddings, corporate, pubs and clubs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lennon3

just saw your thread what type of songs does the band play, how often do you do gigs I live in Kildare I gigged with covers band in Dublin for 6 years :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 spider310

Check out www.myspace.com/thekickband ,that will give you an idea.

Thanks

Stephen

the sound is really good is it lead singer or backing singer your looking for are you really busy with gigs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 spider310

We're looking for a lead singer, who can do about seventy five percent of the main vocals. We're aiming for at least one gig every week.

Thanks

can we arrange an audition it sounds really promising Where do you play the majority of your gigs:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Dee21

Hi I listened to your myspace, its really good much better than most covers!!1 Id be interested in auditioning for you if that would be a possibilty. I've a 2 and a half octave range I can cover most styles pop folk jazz blues etc. I also have lots of experience with the wedding crowds I've been working as a wedding mass folk singer for the last six years.

If your interested give me shout on dervilthegerbil@hotmail.com

Dearbhla

Advertisement