Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much disposable income do you have after expenses?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Usually about €1500, sometimes more depending on how many days I've worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

watna wrote: »
    Thanks - Fingers crossed it will all work out :) You should have seen me when I was home last a few months ago and went to Tesco - I kept walking around saying "look how cheap x is". I had to be dragged away from the cheese counter. You'd swear it was made of gold sometimes here.The only thing that was more expensive was beer and wine and that was significantly dearer (even for European beer and wine). I'm presuming due to taxes.

What's expensive to you if you don't mind me asking? Both have gone down in the last coupla years as far as I can tell, there's more beer than ever at a quid a can and Tesco regularly have 25% off when buying 6 bottles of wine. The better stuff may well be dear but that's not something I have experience in. :pac:
    Can't imagine living without good cheese, may as well just cut out my tongue. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Red21 wrote: »
    The overwhelming majority of irish people live in a lovely house, have transport, access to internet, phones iponds gym membership etc.

Where do I get one of these interactive user friendly iponds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

My Father is in his element in this recession. He's a maths teacher, any time he's in the supermarket he goes straight to the reduced aisle (where they put stuff going out of date).

Even during the good times he was like this. Doing mental arithmetic to see what product was cheaper according to net weight and the like.

My mother on the hand has no money. She's even asking me for money, a unemployed drop put. She's a lot worse off than most people I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

After paying my rent (bills included), travel card and done my food shopping I have between £20-£40 depending on how much I spent on food.

I live in London though so my rent and travel card are extortionate and I reckon most people here must be broke!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

After rent, bills, food, petrol and medical expenses, about €1400 a month. I save a few hundred every month and pay for things like car servicing, gym membership and what not out of the savings. The rest I spend on shiny things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Once my mortgage is paid, loan, bills, petrol etc i have less than €50 a week left over to myself. I drive a 12yr old car and i rarely buy anything for myself. I consider myself properly skint. The average social welfare recipient is way better off than i am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Sindri wrote: »
    Where do I get one of these interactive user friendly iponds?

You're best off to wait for the newest version out soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

CJC999 wrote: »
    Once my mortgage is paid, loan, bills, petrol etc i have less than €50 a week left over to myself. I drive a 12yr old car and i rarely buy anything for myself. I consider myself properly skint. The average social welfare recipient is way better off than i am.

Even the ones who have to also pay a mortgage,loan,bills,petrol etc,who had to get rid of their twelve year old car because they're on social welfare?

think before you post.

• Advertisement

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Even the ones who have to also pay a mortgage,loan,bills,petrol etc,who had to get rid of their twelve year old car because they're on social welfare?

think before you post.

In my experience the average social welfare recipient does not have a mortgage as theyre in social housing or live at home, they generally do not have loans and most still have much newer cars than i have. Theyre better off than i am. I did think before i posted, that is my opinion based on my own observations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

I can never understand what all this recession sh*te people are bangin on about over the last few years is all about. I earn way less than the average wage yet i've everything I need, and still have lots of cash left over.
    Of course some folks are in a different situation, they've no job or whatever but I can honestly say I don't know a single Irish person that I feel sorry for where money is concerned.
    I reckon the amount of people that are really struggling is very very very small and blown way outta proportion by the media.
    Night after night on t.v and the net people are banging on about this tax that charge and how much such and such a fella earns. I reckon i've less than most people I know, yet I live like a king and couldn't give a toss about all that recession sh!te.

Sorry but that's bulls**t......you only have to look around at the ghost towns, emmigration figures and business closures to really understand the situation. Its not enough to say the people you know deserve no sympathy. that's your social circle. It doesnt speak for the rest of the country.

Posts like this actually infuriate me because there really are a serious amount of people out there struggling with families, no jobs, and serious bills to pay and most people dont drive around in new cars, and f**k it if they do, maybe it was one bloody treat they've got in a long time. I would never begrudge anyone that as long as priorities are in check. Its really tough being a young person these days, so many companies asking them to work for free, no jobs out there and emmigration rising.

Ive seen work colleagues let go, and their words being "Ive lost everything, everything is gone. Pensions destroyed. Families with no way to help their kids go to college or even secure a job so that kid might have a chance. And then you have the middle class families who many arent entitled to any form of a grant and they cant afford to go to college or a postgrad ect. And there are many people, not just a few who have no jobs, and I honestly think its one of the most frightening things to lose your job, unless you have a good support network of family and friends and a get and up and go attitude, its really soul destroying.

Congratulations if you live like a king on very little as you claim. Thats certainly a great thing you have going. But speak for yourself.

Its the "I'm alright Jack" syndrome. Crept into Ireland during the celtic tiger farce and hasn't left yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

cruais wrote: »
    She could be paying a whopper loan on that car and can't sell it now because she would get feck all on it.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for her then. The stupidity of people who take out big loans to buy brand new cars is beyond me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

CJC999 wrote: »
    In my experience the average social welfare recipient does not have a mortgage as theyre in social housing or live at home, they generally do not have loans and most still have much newer cars than i have. Theyre better off than i am. I did think before i posted, that is my opinion based on my own observations.

your opinion is wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Few hundred per month. Less after the recent hikes and increasing diesel cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Galtee

I work a full week and after everything is covered I'm left with less than 50 (between 40 and 50) euro a week if lucky. Which is grand, I don't spend all that much so it does me fine and I can enjoy the odd extra like take out lunch/trip to cinema etc. The problem I find is that if anything goes pearshaped (which when running a family often happens) then it's a serious struggle to try and get back to evens again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Red21

2 thoughts spring to mind.

A: You just know a lot of very wealthy people. Think of bill cullen hanging out with dermot desmond and bill gates. Yea, he's the poor one, but he wont starve!

B: You haven't a fúcking clue what living like a king means.
    Correct in thought A that I know a lot of very wealthy people, I reckon most Irish people do.Of the 3 people you mentioned they'll all be dead soon and not long after so will you and I, i'm not saying this in a depressing kinda way, but it's the truth that our time is short, so why bother comparing yourself to others and what you percieve them to have.

Incorrect on B, I know exactly what it is to live like a king as I grew up in kingland with all the other kings. We have been living like kings all our lives and know very little else. Lately some of my fellow kings have seen some of their vast vast estates drop in value and they're completely overreacting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

After absolutely everything is paid (including once a year things, savings and a once a week takeaway) my wife and I have €32 each per week. Which isn't bad on one wage (my wife is a housewife).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

I get €150 on the dole, so after I give mammy €30, I have €120 to play with

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Pleanty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Sweet fcuk all :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

How much disposable income do you have after expenses?

Well OP, I have about.................wait a sec...................Noonan is that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Red21

Its the "I'm alright Jack" syndrome. Crept into Ireland during the celtic tiger farce and hasn't left yet.

My outlook doesn't change depending on how well the irish economy is doing, i've more than enough so i'll give to charity and there isin't a sinle irish person I know who needs charity. Yes, i'm sure they exist but I believe that the vast majority of irish people living here have plenty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i have about 20 euro left at the end of the week which goes on a pizza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

I lived on about -50 to -100 Euro per month for a while. Moved back up north and im on about +200 per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

I don't feel the least bit sorry for her then. The stupidity of people who take out big loans to buy brand new cars is beyond me.

Did u ever think that maybe she got the car when she could afford the repayments and now probably has reduced hours in work, thus resulting in a lower wage.

You obviously lived within your means, fair play to you, your obviously a saint.

There is a thing called mistakes and human error which happens to everyone no matter what. So to say you have no sympathy is wrong.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    your opinion is wrong.

But its still my opinion and you have just re-enforced it with your heavily weighted argument.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

I know a broad range of people from all differant backgrounds and have never seen anyone go hungry or even close to it. The overwhelming majority of irish people live in a lovely house, have transport, access to internet, phones iponds gym membership etc. I'll guess that you have all this stuff and therefore you live like a king. But somebody told you we're in a recession and times are hard and you believed them.
    When irish people say "I lost everything, everything is gone" after being left go, what they mean is they have lost their status, their sense of self, they won't be able to keep up with the Jones's anymore, this is more a psychological problem than a money problem.
    Of the people I know around my own age who are unemployed, I know that they could have easily got work in a number of fast food resturants, but didn't want the work as they tought the job wasn't good enough. This again isin't a jobs problem it's more a psychological one.

Well then you probably need to review your social circle. :rolleyes: You cant possibly understand poverty or serious debt worries until you experience them, which clearly you have not.

Fair enough there are those whose "losses" have merely being the upkeep of their fanciful social lives. But I know many kids over 18, whose parents cant and shouldnt have to support them and they cant afford college, have sent out cv's everywhere and have even been asked to work for free.

I just find your post highly insulting when this recession is really real for many families and you insinuate the majority are swanning around with their high teck gadgets and social lifes "fit for a king"

Did u ever think that maybe she got the car when she could afford the repayments and now probably has reduced hours in work, thus resulting in a lower wage.

You obviously lived within your means, fair play to you, your obviously a saint.

There is a thing called mistakes and human error which happens to everyone no matter what. So to say you have no sympathy is wrong.

No, it's not wrong. It may seem unfair to you, but I still have no sympathy for people in that situation. I think anyone who has to take out a big loan to buy a brand new Audi is a fool. In fact I think buying any expensive car brand new, unless they have a ton of money in the bank, is foolish. New cars depreciate in an instant. Signing up to a loan like that (2010 I think you said) when the economy is in a recession and there is a possibility that you might lose your job/have your hours cut back, is idiocy.

Yeah, we all make mistakes, but occasionally you have to admit that you've just been plain ole stupid, and not expect sympathy to come your way.

No, it's not wrong. It may seem unfair to you, but I still have no sympathy for people in that situation. I think anyone who has to take out a big loan to buy a brand new Audi is a fool. In fact I think buying any expensive car brand new, unless they have a ton of money in the bank, is foolish. New cars depreciate in an instant. Signing up to a loan like that (2010 I think you said) when the economy is in a recession and there is a possibility that you might lose your job/have your hours cut back, is idiocy.

Yeah, we all make mistakes, but occasionally you have to admit that you've just been plain ole stupid, and not expect sympathy to come your way.

I bought my car in 2007 for a pretty penny and yes it's costing me a fortune to repay, and yes it's worth feck all now but at the time I could afford it and I wanted it, had no mortgage so I got it. I figured I was (and still am) working my ass off sometimes up to a 60hr week so I wanted to have a little treat.

If I was to do it all over again, it just wouldn't be happening. I would rather save up in cash and go buy my car, but that was my point of my last post. Everyone makes mistakes.

I certaintly do not want anyone's sympathy or dont bang on about having no money. I just get on with it. I have my mortgage car and other bills to pay and as I said before, as long as I have a roof over my head and food on the table I'll get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 choppy66

Quote "I certaintly do not want anyone's sympathy or dont bang on about having no money. I just get on with it. I have my mortgage car and other bills to pay and as I said before, as long as I have a roof over my head and food on the table I'll get over it."

Feck all the haters ,you're allowed to have a moan without people judging you for it . look at all the good things we have in the country we are much better off than alot of other countries .

If we could all just say one nice thing to a complete stranger today it would cheer up alot of people :)

• Advertisement

I bought my car in 2007 for a pretty penny and yes it's costing me a fortune to repay, and yes it's worth feck all now but at the time I could afford it and I wanted it, had no mortgage so I got it. I figured I was (and still am) working my ass off sometimes up to a 60hr week so I wanted to have a little treat.

If I was to do it all over again, it just wouldn't be happening. I would rather save up in cash and go buy my car, but that was my point of my last post. Everyone makes mistakes.

I certaintly do not want anyone's sympathy or dont bang on about having no money. I just get on with it. I have my mortgage car and other bills to pay and as I said before, as long as I have a roof over my head and food on the table I'll get over it.

Oh, you're in this position too? Well, I never saw that coming!

Don't be criticising me then for not having sympathy, if you claim you're not looking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

about 500 squid a week after rent, food and bills.

IT baby...IT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Originally Posted by cruais viewpost.gif

I did that last year saved my ass off for a car, my old one was never going to pass an NCT without a serious bill. Although I would normally drive a biggish car, as I am a big guy, but this time my priority was economy.

I manage to save the cash and got a 10 diesel peaugeot, its unbelievable, I am getting nearly 600 miles out of a 45 litre tank and it only cost 104 to tax. Its really making a difference. Because I have no repayments and it is so economical it almost feels like free motoring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

My only major expense is accomodation.
    After which I'm usually left with circa €1,900 to use at my discretion.

How? No car, mortgage, bill(s) or kids.
    Hope it lasts :(

Oh, you're in this position too? Well, I never saw that coming!

Don't be criticising me then for not having sympathy, if you claim you're not looking for it.

No I'm most certaintly not looking for sympathy I can assure you because even though I'm paying through my nose for it, I'm happy.

What I'm criticising you for is your high and mighty attitude. Next you be telling people they were fools for buying a house because they had to get a loan.

But, your entitled to your opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

I'm back home with mammy for a while so about €600/€700 p/w.

No I'm most certaintly not looking for sympathy I can assure you because even though I'm paying through my nose for it, I'm happy.

What I'm criticising you for is your high and mighty attitude. Next you be telling people they were fools for buying a house because they had to get a loan.

But, your entitled to your opinion.

Ah thanks, you're very good.

But there's a lot of difference between spending money on a house and taking a large loan out to pay for a fancy car. We all need a place to live. Spending discretionary income in a recession on a brand new car is just foolish however when you don't know how your financial situation is going to change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

amacachi wrote: »
    What's expensive to you if you don't mind me asking? Both have gone down in the last coupla years as far as I can tell, there's more beer than ever at a quid a can and Tesco regularly have 25% off when buying 6 bottles of wine. The better stuff may well be dear but that's not something I have experience in. :pac:
    Can't imagine living without good cheese, may as well just cut out my tongue. :P

Where do I start?!

It's at least $10 here for a very small block of proper nice hard cheese (that's about 5Euro) - I'm talking a 75g block. A Kilo of cheese (the big block you'd have in your fridge for cooking and things) is about $15 which is about 7.50/8EUR (well it was when I was home last, the NZD is quite strong at the moment). This is somewhere where the average wage is a lot lower than at home. I don't know how some people do it, to be honest. I just remember walking around the aisles, converting things to dollars and then being shocked - another area was fruit and vegetables especially considering NZ grows a lot of stuff that doesn't grow at home (lemons, olives, avocados, grapes). Chillis were a quarter of the price in Tesco and they actually grow chillis in NZ! I'm sure some of the difference was due to the fact it was a different season in the Northern hemisphere but it can't account for all of it.

I came across this article online this morning actually
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/new-zealand/6284769/Smithsonian-blogger-aghast-at-NZ-food-prices
    Readers of the Smithsonian's magazine are learning New Zealand has plenty of trout but the fish are reluctant to get hooked, which is unfortunate given what the readers are being told about the price of food in this country.

With its 19 museums and galleries in the United States, along with a zoo and nine research centres, the Smithsonian promotes itself as the world's largest museum and research complex.

For the past fortnight, a blogger on the organisation's magazine Smithsonian.com has been informing readers of his movements in this country, particularly time spent fishing for trout in the South Island.

Freelance writer Alastair Bland leaves no doubt the fish are present in large numbers, even if they show little inclination to get caught.

He is less than impressed by loud boats ruining the moment at Lake Wanaka, saying they have "stolen the silence".

And, given the price of food in this country, Bland questions how long he can continue to subtitle his blog "The Travel Adventures of a Nomad on the Cheap".

In a blog dated January 12, he said it was rare for a place to be entirely worth visiting simply because it is cheap.

" Likewise, it may not be a winning scheme to entirely dodge a nation because prices there are through the roof," he said.

" Consider New Zealand, where the superb landscape is like the backdrop of a fantasy filmmaker's dreams but where a quick stop at a grocery store can easily pull 50 bucks from your pocket.

" Yes: New Zealand is worth visiting. But I'll be frank: I'm not sure how long I can keep travelling here and continue claiming to be 'on the cheap'."

The report appears under a picture of a bowl of stone fruit with a $20 price tag.

"Note the shocking price of this basket of fruit at a roadside stand in New Zealand," the caption says.

Bland is confounded by the price of apples, apricots, garlic and onions, but notes avocados are cheap.

His suggestions for saving money include cycling, foraging for roadside fruit, avoiding cars, and sleeping for free, although he tells his readers that was made illegal by the Government last year.

On that last point he is a bit off the mark. A law dealing with freedom camping was passed in 2011, but it does not ban the activity.

The Government portrayed it as having a presumption that freedom camping is allowed, but opponents raised concerns about how much area would be covered by bans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

But there's a lot of difference between spending money on a house and taking a large loan out to pay for a fancy car. We all need a place to live.
    Not much of a difference, no.
    Did any single person need to buy a house? A whole house? With one person in it? ("Oh sher, I'll rent it out and it'll pay for itself." I'd hope those are the types getting burned, but am far-sighted enough to know I'll be sharing their burden over the next 15-20 years if I stay here, so I'll do an about-face: I really, really hope things work out for you. But in a fairer world, I'd wish they wouldn't.)
    Did any couple really need that bungalow for €250,000, or semi-d for €350-400,000?
    Especially when it was obvious (to some, but should've been most) that things weren't right?

To the OP, I live in an apartment in Cork, in the city-centre. I make €10.37 per hour and after expenses (apartment, food @ home & work, buses, UPC, ESB), come out with €633 a month, or €146 a week.
    If I was on minimum wage, I'd have €375 a month, or €86.50 a week.

Not so bad.

Living in Dublin or having kids seems to be a huge cross to bear, so avoid those.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

I'd say about 100 a week....after paying for mortgage, car loan, personal loan, food and all the essentials.....not complaining at all....once the car loan is gone in 2 years, I'll drive that car until it keels over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Zilch, nada, zip, not a penny, overdrawn by 500 at the moment. go me and my financial panther

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

About 150-200 giving up the smokes was the best thing i ever did.Before i would have about 75-100 which would be spent on a night out.9.10 a box is ridiculous i just couldnt pay it anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

After loans and maintenance i have about €20 to myself a week, Those loans will be gone in march and july so hopefully be a lot better off then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I've 100% disposable and very little expenses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭BlueSmoker

€36 a week and that is on emergency welfare payments (as I wait for carer allowance to come through, which has a 6 months delay in their payments)

And I would like to say, my bills, essentials and debts, are paid from that original payment of €186 a week. And I do live like a king/queen on that.

Now don't get me wrong I do realise that alot of people are in trouble with their payments particularly people with mortgages and kids, and I understand that and I feel for those people, and I don't think they where stupid, just that they wanted a home for their family. Fornately though I don't know anyone personally in this situations, anyone I know from the richest to the poorest are "doing ok" they can afford to sit down and have a coffee with me, like I can sit down and have a coffee with them (rather than the mad night outs we had where I know for a fact I could spend €200 a night, and it wasn't just me, my friends where sometimes spending more (I once saw a round of drinks bill come to €800 at a party) These people seem to be doing ok, belts tightened, and all, but as they say "head down, and get on with buisness"

Now I grew up in the celtic tiger, and started work in the 80's and without saying anyone was stupid, I agree with the OP. I couldn't afford to buy a house in that market (golden rule when buying a house, mortgage 3.5 your annual wage with 10% deposit) with that golden rule I didn't buy, I gave up my car after 2 years driving cause it cost me €2,500 pa (excluding maintance add €500 pa,discount because of friends) where as public transport cost me €1,200 pa. I also gave my car away for free, after not finding a buyer after 2 years.

And anyone who tells me I don't know poverty, most of my teenage years was spent sleeping under the dinning room table, and having to tell the sheirif that my mom wasn't there (honestly cause she always talked to him when she was there) and my first pair of new jeans was for my 16th birthday from my sister. I was always feed, warm and secure and that was the 80's. (but we also had a huge amount of support from our local community)

I honestly believe mistakes where made and unfornately we have to live with these mistakes all of us. But we also need to realise the days of the celtic tiger are gone, and I do know it was a really hard fall for some people, but one thing the 80's thought me is that if we really need it, generally a way can be found to help out either through ourselves, friends, family or community, we just need to admit we our in trouble (that appears to be what most people's problem is admitting they are in trouble, and allowing people to help, eg pride) I have €36 that anyone of my friends could have a week (maybe not every week but most weeks if I felt it would help them out of a nasty situation, hence why I constantly ask them if they are ok, and I know they would do the same for me, because the have:))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Nothing. OH & I were made redundant from long term jobs so are on JSB. Bills, food etc. comes to €376 exaxtly. So while we have no disposable income with some good budgeting we haven't fallen behind on any of our bills either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

not a bean, shoplifting has helped though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

€25 a week, the joys of being self employed :rolleyes:
    Everyone I know who are self employed are living like kings.

Really ? How many self-employed do you actually know ?

I'd probably be in the €25 a week grouping most months after all the bills are paid and all the household shopping is done.

Advertisement