Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the song??

Options
  • 12-02-2009 8:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I heard a song over the weekend that I thought was beautiful but I dont know the name to find it anywhere... can you help please??

I think Shane McGowan sang it (or a version) and a lady also... it kind went, "we've got a way of walking, we've got a way of talking"...
    slow enough song....

I know its not much to go by but I'd love to get it for valentines day dinner!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Dave...

That'd be Haunted. He does that one with Sinead O'Connor.Cracking tune alright.Not sure what album it came out on originally but it's on a sh1tload of compilation albums.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Beautiful toon, and Dave has it right, its on a load of compilations CD's, actually i think its for def on one of Tom Dunnes Compilation CD's..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jtbub15

ah thank you guys so much!! that has been annoying me since the weekend!!! i knew the boardsies would help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭GazPat

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I assume this is the song:

I have to say it is a great song and I for one had never heard it before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

didnt hear that song in years. Used to love it. Must have an ould listen again

Advertisement