Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2009

Options
  • 27-01-2009 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi all

Does anyone know when the tickets for Electric Picnic go on sale? I know the early bird ones went on sale last Oct 2008 but what bout the general release date? Or can anyone recall the date last year? I am so petrified that the sale date will arrive, Ill will have no money put aside and the tickets will go like hot cakes and ill miss the best festival of the Year!! Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Alan Noir

As far as I recall the tickets generally dont sell out immediately, just get one a bit before the other main festival weekend* which is when it tends to sell out. And the festival is in the red anyway so I doubt they'll have a great lineup, making an immediate sell out even more unlikely.

*name is censored.

/mod edit: as is the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 l2u3c2y95

whats in the red mean??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

It means they're broke.

Advertisement