Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Currently Playing?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

PC: Pro Evolution Soccer 3

PC: Champ Man 03/04

PS2: Pro Evolution Soccer 3

Two of the greatest games since the early 90's releases of Kick Off 2 and Sensible Soccer. :)

carb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Homeworld 2
    CS/TFC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

PS2 -
    Pro evolution 3
    Ape escape 2 :)
    War of the monsters

PC-
    Still playing UT :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Deadwing
    Super furry, i got PN03 int he sale too, and for the cut price, its definitely worth it. I wouldnt have paid 60 quid for it, but at 21 euro its a steal. Good game, if you like old skool shoot em ups youll love it.
    it'd better be!
    i ordered it off play.com half an hour ago, the bastards had already started packing it when i changed my mind (as i am wont to do:dunno: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

PC:
    Call Of Duty (multiplayer, and owning at it)
    Knights Of The Old Republic
    Prince Of Persia
    And finally bits of:
    Neverwinter Nights
    Max Payne
    UT2003

Ps2:
    Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King
    Burnout 2
    Tony Hawk's Underground

GBA:
    Final Fantasy Tactics (I want to stop playing it but it won't go away!!!:( )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,330 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Sky's of arcadia, animal crossing, and resident evil, all on gambe cube :)

Arcadia in particular seems to be eating up hours. Then there is Crystal Chronicles and Twin snakes to look forward to :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by tman
    it'd better be!
    i ordered it off play.com half an hour ago, the bastards had already started packing it when i changed my mind (as i am wont to do:dunno: )

Ah dont worry, youll like it, mindless shoot em up fun, complete with Vanessas wiggling arse :D god bless gamecube!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

PC:
    Max Payne 2
    Counterstrike
    GTA: Vice City
    Soldier of Fortune 2 Online
    Halo Online

PS2:
    I loved the ps1 but unfortunately i made the big mistake of buying the ps2, why the ps2 is thrashing the hell outa both the xbox and gamecube is beyond me this low spec over-priced gaming system offered nothing original compared to the ps1 at its time. I adore Final Fantasy X and ICO but thats about it, havent turned on my ps2 in nearly a year. perhaps FFX-2 will ignite my interest in my ps2 once again hopefully.

Gamecube: got the best range of quality, addictive gaming.
    orcarina of time
    Windwaker
    fzero
    Mario Kart DD

Xbox: Just got this machine at christmas as a present, and ive eaten my words coz its a fantasic machine.
    Star Wars:KOTOR (taris is a tad boring but after that the game consumes you)
    Halo
    Project Gotham Racing 2
    Splinter Cell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

unreal 2 xmp. PC-Don't care what anyone says, this game is really fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Gonzo
    why the ps2 is thrashing the hell outa both the xbox and gamecube is beyond me this low spec over-priced gaming system offered nothing original compared to the ps1 at its time
    casual gamers that want nothing more than the latest fifa/moh/some crappy wrestling franchise games.:(

playing resident evil zero on leech hunter mode at the moment, top fun:D
    i'll get an A grade one day...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

currently i'm playing too many games at once... all on ps2 mind you:

manhunt
    t.h.u.g.
    wrc3
    freedom fighters
    the getaway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Icewind Dale and Baldurs Gate 2 on the PC, cos my PC is crap and I'm broke

Advertisement