Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System Link xbox Online!

Options
  • 12-01-2004 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this has been brought to the attention of you, but there is a program which allows you to connect through your pc to play your xbox online for free!

You can get the software at www.xbconnect.com

I signed up for xb live yesterday too - Gamer tag : r3DDY

CS, NFSU, NHL2002, SWAT, XIII, Bond NightFire, Medal Of honour, MX SuperFly, SegaGT2002 and The Hulk - if anyone wants to system link, they are me games :)

GL HF!

reD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

XB-live is better.

Hard to find games that aren't completely laggy on XBconnect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Spud_Gun

I wouldn't bother with that. I like the level playing field the Xbox provides. Besides, I have already paid for the Xbox, BB, XBL and the game so it would be daft not to use it. That said, it could be usefull when the soaps are on... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

i know, but when you want to single out a friend and have a private server between you and him thats pritty cool no?

Besides the fact that MS are too scabby to creat game servers that is...

Advertisement