Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half-price fish and chips on Wednesday Irish Italian Chippers

Options
  • 22-05-2015 7:55pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.itica.ie/news/view/itica_announces_the_5th_national_fish_chips_day
    The Irish Traditional Italian Chippers Association (ITICA) has announced that the 6th annual ITICA National Fish & Chips Day will take place on 27th May this year.

All ITICA members throughout Ireland will offer their customers half-price fish and chips to celebrate the 130-year-old tradition.
    Currently with over 200 members around the country, ITICA was created to promote and build on the traditional values and ethos of the Irish Italian chipper community. All ITICA member chippers carry the official ITICA logo, which assures customers of the highest levels of quality and service.

ITICA_POSTER_2015.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I'll certainly be giving Kingfisher's a miss after last year's offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

It looks like someone ate half of it before you! :D

Its the bloody same every year with this offer, same thing here in Meath, half price = half portions people!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

Jaysus, that's pathetic looking :( I have handed it straight back to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,322 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Are they listed here?http://www.itica.ie/chipper_directory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Mechanical Clocktail

Wow, not Galway friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Usually other chippers do the same deal same day, Leo Burdocks wont be this year though, don't like their chips myself, mushy water imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Ah lovely, on my week off too, I'll get in nice and early before the ques

Advertisement