Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling HTC One X - need to get stock ROM

Options
  • 12-03-2013 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭

Hi Guy's,

I am selling my HTC One X 32GB phone. It is currently rooted running Venom ViperX 3.3.8 I want to Unroot phone and re-install factory ROM . Does anyone have a link for how to do this and the files that i will need, i.e RUU and Factory ROM?

Attached are my current software info and Kernel. This phone was botught in Ireland. So i am looking to return it to factory ROM.

Any help would be great. Just finding it hard to find how to do this.

Thanks very much
    BobbyT28

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Hey, sorry cant help, but just bought one myself.

Is this the best Rom for it with regards to battery etc?

Also try XDA (if you haven't already) you will probably find the answer there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

naughtb4 wrote: »

Venom Viper X is a fantastic ROM. The best around as far as i am concerned.

Yeah i've posted on XDA, just waiting back on a reply.

BobbyT28

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭fast_eddie

Hi,

I haven't used this myself but this looks like what you're after... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1546970

Regards,
    Eddie

When I sold my phone I just put a stock-ish ROM on it such as Android Revolution. They won't know any different!

Edit: just saw thats what fast_eddie linked you to above

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

naughtb4 wrote: »

Viper is a great ROM imo

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »

Viper is a great ROM imo

That's one thing I miss now I don't have my one x. I did many an icon set for that ROM.

Advertisement