Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

importing contacts to Nexus phone

Options
  • 13-11-2014 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have contacts on my PC in a CSV file, and imported to Google contacts. But not sure how to get onto my Nexus 5 phone to call and text. Anyone know best way?? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

I think your contacts synch's with your gmail ones so this guide should help.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/14024?hl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bobbygrant

When I go into People I see contacts imported. But none appear on list on All Contacts when I go to make a phone call or SMS app. Looks like I have to manually add new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Should not have to do that in Android at all.

If Contact Sync is enabled for your Google Account on the phone then all the contacts should appear for you

You may need to check what contacts are set to display in the People app

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bobbygrant

ah feck, looks like it has only imported the first names from the CSV file, and the phone numbers are in the notes. No worries.

Advertisement