Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So, we've had toe-socks, now toe-shoes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

They look really creepy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

lord help us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

At least there better than those awful looking camel toe shoes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I cant imagine anyone will actually wear these, I'm sure people will buy them though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

haha they look like rubber gloves for your feet!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I'd be very worried if a i saw people wearing these in public lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I cant imagine anyone will actually wear these, I'm sure people will buy them though.

Huh? Why would people buy them if they weren't going to wear them?

They seem more like sporting kinda shoes than anything, so I imagine they wouldn't be casual fashion or anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

The small one could be used as reef shoes. As for the big pair :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

They look slick, I want a pair. They are made with vibram rubber who make a lot of rubber souls for hikinh boots and climbing shoes so I would imagine these are not just fashion orientated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

They don't ship outside the US from that site, I'll have to find somewhere else to get them. Pity you can't try them on before you buy.
    Edit: Founf em on ebay but think I'll wait til I go to Spain in a week and try and find them there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I don't even find the toe-socks comfortable let alone those shoes! I can't imagine those being popular, but then again, strangest things have happened!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I can't imagine them being very comfortable... I mean people have differant sized toes etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

im wearing a pair right now - chicks dig em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

red_ice wrote:
    im wearing a pair right now - chicks dig em
    Those are your feet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

They seem more like sporting kinda shoes than anything, so I imagine they wouldn't be casual fashion or anything.

people just take whims and buy stuff they'll never use, some people do anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

At least there better than those awful looking camel toe shoes

I thought the camel toe ones were cool. Plus they are called camel toes. *snigger*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I thought the camel toe ones were cool. Plus they are called camel toes. *snigger*

Are you refering to the Japanese Tabi boots (Often refered to as Ninja boots)? As so:

boots.jpg

Because the term camel toe really doesn't apply to footwear at all: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameltoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

I'd say they are really comfortable though!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

I don't think they'd be comfortable at all!! I used to wear those toe socks and I was delighted to take them off at the end of the day because they were very uncomfortable between my toes.... and the material in those shoes are thicker so they're separate your toes further causing more discomfort- ouch!

Say if someone stood on one of your toes, how painful would that be?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

people just take whims and buy stuff they'll never use, some people do anyway

Absolutely! You might buy them just to show your friends for a laugh. Also they look like a good jokey present.
    I am the owner of a book called "Knitting with dog hair" and I don't even have a dog :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

HA! I remember when I first saw pics of those god awfull Ugg boots and assumed they were just the new fashion for eskimo's and ice fishers, but oh no. I woe the day I see people walking proudly with these on. they look horrible!!! who the hell came up the the idea?

Advertisement