Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visonic Powermax Complete Communication Faliure

Options
  • 22-08-2015 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Hi,
    We let the sim card expire by a day (all topped up again).
    coincidentally i wanted to check the monitoring station response (not knowing the sim card wouldnt work). anyways set off the alarm and didnt get any response. Then checked sim card and topped up.7
    Now panel is showing READY, yellow triangle, cmm failure

How to clear this from the log?
    I know you should be able to clear it by setting the alarm and disabling it again, so i did that for AWAY and then for HOME, still didnt clear the warning

Any expert here to explain exactly how to clear it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Power the system down completely and power back up again. The sim may need to initialize again.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Blowheads

KoolKid wrote:
    Power the system down completely and power back up again. The sim may need to initialize again.

The unit has battery backup, and no visible power socket, how do you power it down, I don't see any on/of switch?
    Thanks!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Turn off the power at the mains & remove the back up battery.

Advertisement