Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 20140 ENGINEERS'S / INSTALLATION MANUAL

Options
  • 26-08-2015 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I have spent several hours searching for this HKC installation / engineer's manual without any luck. I went through all the HKC threads and the closest I came was getting the HKC 1070 manual which is very similar I'm told. However, I would really appreciate any help getting the proper engineer's manual for this panel HKC 20140. I have just purchased new, sealed in box with only the user's guide and datasheet.

Regards ivorb964

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Forum Requests

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you a PM with manual. Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ivorb964

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sent you a PM with manual. Hope it helps.

Thanks Koolkid,
    Much appreciated! Hope you can help along the line if I get stuck....... When I get stuck!

Regards,
    Ivorb964

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I'd be happy to help. Give me a shout anytime.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ivorb964

Much appreciated!

It's good to know I can rely on your support, no doubt I'll hit a stumbling block or two along the way.

Regards
    Ivor

• Advertisement

Thats the best way to learn..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 STULAD

sorry to be a pain im also after the engineers manual for changing settings on our HKC alarm.
    a friend of ours installed it and now I cant get his help with it, I need to set up different zones and also move some wireless PIR's but been waiting months for him so figured id side track him if i can.
    I have read through the boards and gathered i can use engineering codes if they are correct. do i need to unset alarm with my own code or key fob first?
    if not can i move PIR's when alarm is deactivated ?
    cheers in advance Stu

Advertisement