Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography lessons

Options
  • 17-09-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I recently upgraded my camera to a bridge with longer zoom and most of the manual settings an SLR would have, however, I don't understand what these settings mean and when to use and not use them- I'm looking for some lessons- purely amateur!- could anyone advise of somewhere in Limerick City I could get (cheap) lessons to make the most out of my camera?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Faing

Have a look on here ,they are a very helpful bunch.
    http://www.photographyireland.net/?sid=a7a8e841324f99db70b53dda55aa579a

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

The photography forum! I would also be willing to show you a few things if you would like

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Have a look at Limerick Camera Club - they meet in Mary I ever Wednesday evening. Its a good way to learn and ask others for ideas/help etc.

Check out www.limerickcameraclub.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I wouldnt go to the camera club if i were you :/ 90% of em are stuck up, pretentious so and so's.. its too cliqued in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

I wouldnt go to the camera club if i were you :/ 90% of em are stuck up, pretentious so and so's.. its too cliqued in there.

Did they kick you out or something? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement