Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellery repairs in limerick?

Options
  • 20-06-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I need to get an eternity ring repaired. One of seven diamonds has fallen out and gone missing. Does anyone know the best place that would be resonable to get this replaced in limerick. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Topaz jewellers on Gerald Griffin Street. They do good work in there. My better half used them for cleaning up some jewellery before and they came back in fantastic shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

You could also try Gleesins Jewellers in Ballycasey craft centre in Shannon, excellent aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭black & white

foinse wrote: »
    Topaz jewellers on Gerald Griffin Street. They do good work in there. My better half used them for cleaning up some jewellery before and they came back in fantastic shape.

Agreed, The Leader had some sparklys fixed in there last year and they were top notch, friendly as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Try BMK in Foxes Bow, great little shop. Run by a Father and Son team. Have worked with them in a previous job. Always quick, always well done and always affordable.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Daithi07

Thanks everyone for those great suggestions. Will pass them on to the missus! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lovejewellery

BMK is closing down. I was with them so many years, pity.
    So I go to a Jewellery shop opposite Jerry Flanery's Pub on Catherine Street called Morintino. He did fantastic job and very reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

BMK is closing down. I was with them so many years, pity.
    So I go to a Jewellery shop opposite Jerry Flanery's Pub on Catherine Street called Morintino. He did fantastic job and very reasonable price.

Ah no way?? What a shame :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shug2151

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Ah no way?? What a shame :(
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with this father and son team?? They had a ring of mine in for a new band to be made and have closed with no contact with me to collect it finished or unfinished. Part of this ring is 80 yers old and cant be replaced. I had been trying to contact them for a month with no luck and talking to local traders in the area I am not the only person in this situation!! One trader has a list of 40 so far!!! All I want is my ring back they have my phone number so why not contact me????? Has anyone a contact for them? Please??

Advertisement