Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forgot my phone in work

Options
  • 26-08-2012 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

hi guys forgot my phone in work :( is there anyway i could see if there's been anyone trying to contact me? in my online account i can only see dialed numbers but not incoming calls or texts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

you can dial into your voicemail remotely. assuming your phone number is 087 1234567 then dial 087 5 1234567 from a landline. when it gets to your greeting press the # key.

you will then be prompted for your password. this is usually 0000 if you have not set one yourself. if you have set one then enter that.

best i can suggest really for now unless its one of those fancy new android phones that lets you divert calls and sms remotely.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

you're a legend thanks a million, never would of thought of that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Random wrote: »
    you can dial into your voicemail remotely. assuming your phone number is 087 1234567 then dial 087 5 1234567 from a landline. when it gets to your greeting press the # key.

you will then be prompted for your password. this is usually 0000 if you have not set one yourself. if you have set one then enter that.

best i can suggest really for now unless its one of those fancy new android phones that lets you divert calls and sms remotely.

Wow, thats a nice way to listen to other peoples voicemail, would be a huge problem if people actually used voicemail

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Wow, thats a nice way to listen to other peoples voicemail, would be a huge problem if people actually used voicemail

What do you think the whole scandal about the Murdoch press spying and the leveson enquiry is about in the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭testarossa40

Probably a bit late for the OP now but I thought you could divert calls (not texts admittedly) by logging into your online account and managing your Call Divert settings there? At least Vf & O2 let you do this to my knowledge irrespective of what type of handset you have.

• Advertisement

Probably a bit late for the OP now but I thought you could divert calls (not texts admittedly) by logging into your online account and managing your Call Divert settings there? At least Vf & O2 let you do this to my knowledge irrespective of what type of handset you have.
    i thought vodafone discontinued this and i didnt know o2 did it.
    where is it on the vodafone website when im logged in now? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭testarossa40

i thought vodafone discontinued this and i didnt know o2 did it.
    where is it on the vodafone website when im logged in now? thanks
    Vodafone:
    My Vodafone/My Phone/Phone & Device Settings/Call Divert

Incidentally I'm Bill-Pay - cant speak for Pay-As-You-Go...

Vodafone:
    My Vodafone/My Phone/Phone & Device Settings/Call Divert

Incidentally I'm Bill-Pay - cant speak for Pay-As-You-Go...
    thanks, the section seems to be there. the usual ****e vodafone website performance of course means the page wont load and just gives me an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 oldphonebox

is there any phone u can buy to hack another phone r is it all just lies :cool:

Advertisement