Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Mossin appreciation thread

Options
  • 21-07-2008 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

This thread is for positive comments only about our hero mossin. how great he is (fantastic) his rugged good looks, (in abundance) and anything else you can think of. Ciara.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

ciara_2007 wrote: »
    This thread is for positive comments only about our hero mossin. how great he is (fantastic) his rugged good looks, (in abundance) and anything else you can think of. Ciara.:)

I wouldn't be half the alcoholic I am now If I'd never met him. Glad I did.

I guess he's the one who got you to sign up to boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

pics...

not of mossin..duh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ciara_2007

The Don wrote: »

he was the main reason, yes. :rolleyes:

kaimera wrote: »
    pics of mossin

i totally agree:rolleyes:

Well obviously. The first thing you did was start a thread about him.

OT. He's good at soccer.

• Advertisement

kaimera wrote: »
    pics...

not of mossin..duh

Preferably with Steve. :pac:

i totally agree:rolleyes:
    a smart arse I see... -.-

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

I too must share my appreciation of Mossins tremendous drinking abilities, and his ability to merely mention the pub and I would be there with him immediately for over 2 years, bar one or two nights!

Apart from that he's a wanker :P
    a smart arse I see... -.-

You've seen pics? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Calling yourself Ciara again Dave? Cmon, I told you before this has to stop. People will look at you oddly if you keep this up, and it really is time to lose the pink dress now too. Snap out of it Dave!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Why thank you, i think, last time someone commented on my looks it turned out to be a guy :(
    I wouldn't be half the alcoholic I am now If I'd never met him. Glad I did.

Thanks Don, but I dont think you needed my help to become an alcoholic, but I appreciate the fact that you acknowledge my efforts.

Interesting.....
    Well obviously. The first thing you did was start a thread about him.

OT. He's good at soccer.

:D I do try, I was going to say I try my best, but my alcoholism prevents that.
    Peteee wrote: »
    I too must share my appreciation of Mossins tremendous drinking abilities, and his ability to merely mention the pub and I would be there with him immediately for over 2 years, bar one or two nights!

Apart from that he's a wanker :P

The wanker part was unnecessary, and detracts from my thread :P
    But as with the Don earlier, my thanks for the appreciation.:)
    440Hz wrote: »
    Calling yourself Ciara again Dave? Cmon, I told you before this has to stop. People will look at you oddly if you keep this up, and it really is time to lose the pink dress now too. Snap out of it Dave!

I havent been called or called myself ciara in years...and that was only one weekend :P

Dont be jealous 440, one day someone will start a thread for you, maybe I'll even do it myself:eek:

Who is this mysterious Ciara though?

• Advertisement

Mossin wrote: »
    Dont be jealous 440, one day someone will start a thread for you

ha!! I do believe Oriel got there first on that one!

:(

Preferably with Steve. :pac:

was this the guy who commented on your looks before as mentioned or is there something else going on :D
    Peteee wrote: »

he wishes
    Why thank you, i think, last time someone commented on my looks it turned out to be a guy :(

see even the guys think he is attractive and who can blame them. was it steve who commented you....but you can rest assured i am all woman
    I havent been called or called myself ciara in years...and that was only one weekend :P

we have the same name, how lovely. dave and ciara, has a nice ring doesnt it.

Who is this mysterious Ciara though?

all in good time my sweet. I have just seen your lovely picture in the who's who's thread. S-E-X-Y

• Registered Users Posts: 14,401 ✭✭✭✭cson

Isn't it a sitebannable offence to have 2 accounts?

Tut tut Dave :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Rozie?

Otacon wrote: »
    Rozie?
    Hardly.

She won't know him.

iirc she likes girls anyway.

ha!! I do believe Oriel got there first on that one!

:(

Damn, someone got there first...
    was this the guy who commented on your looks before as mentioned or is there something else going on :D

see even the guys think he is attractive and who can blame them. was it steve who commented you....but you can rest assured i am all woman

It wasnt "Steve" was it guys? :D
    Its an impossibility for it to have been Steve.
    All woman eh...do we get the pleasure of seeing a pic of you then?

we have the same name, how lovely. dave and ciara, has a nice ring doesnt it.

Yeah I suppose it does. :)

all in good time my sweet. I have just seen your lovely picture in the who's who's thread. S-E-X-Y

I'm blushing....
    cson wrote: »
    Isn't it a sitebannable offence to have 2 accounts?

Tut tut Dave :pac:

I swear Paul, I dont have 2 accounts, I'm not that vain that I'd start a thread about myself

It wasnt "Steve" was it guys? :D
    Its an impossibility for it to have been Steve.
    All woman eh...do we get the pleasure of seeing a pic of you then?

Of all the times I've seen Steve he's never talked and I think that it is impossible for him to talk as Mossin just said.

Pics would be a plus but all in good time once the semester starts methinks.

Knock if off ya pervs -.-

Damn, someone got there first...

If you want to start a nicer one go ahead! I won't object to a thread saying how nice I am haha! And as ex-mod what better place to pay tribute to moi eh ;) heehee

do we get the pleasure of seeing a pic of you

i have posted a picture of me now in the who's who's thread.

On topic, he's not afraid to show his feminine side. always willing to help a damsel in distress in the rain (which is how i know him as it happens)

• Advertisement

i have posted a picture of me now in the who's who's thread.

On topic, he's not afraid to show his feminine side. always willing to help a damsel in distress in the rain (which is how i know him as it happens)

Ok...since rory has shown that the pic of you isnt really you...do i actually get the pleasure of seeing a real photo of you? You can PM me with it...

And a damsel in distress that i have helped....im stumped tbh, i have no idea who you are...my feminine side too....jeez...i must have been drunk that night :pac:

Anybody for re-naming the forum "Dating In UL"? :pac:

cson wrote: »
    Anybody for re-naming the forum "Dating In UL"? :pac:

seen as how you want to rename it a dating site, i dont mind tellin you that my cousin mike from business your year fancies you. ye were in some lectures together i gather. having seen pictures of you, i cant blame him actually.

having seen pictures of you, i cant blame him actually.

Surely having seen him in real life would have been better than pictures. Or have you actually seen him in real life.

*I'm not calling anyone Shirley

Surely having seen him in real life would have been better than pictures. Or have you actually seen him in real life.

medium_leslie%2520neilson.bmp

She said it was her cousin Mike who liked him as they are in some lectures together.

She said it was her cousin Mike who liked him as they are in some lectures together.

Oh right. 'She' was referring to cson and not you. How could anybody like cson?:eek::P

*woka:pac:

Ah j-sys guys cmon! This place has gone to the dogs now. Kai ain't Cilla Black ya know. If you lot wanna e.flirt take it to Bebo or some crap like that, seriously. Own up and come clean to Mossin if you want him to know who you are, or else leave it off!

Ah j-sys guys cmon! This place has gone to the dogs now. Kai ain't Cilla Black ya know. If you lot wanna e.flirt take it to Bebo or some crap like that, seriously. Own up and come clean to Mossin if you want him to know who you are, or else leave it off!
    kudos.

PM tbh; I know it's the summer and all but f00k me; there must be zer0 action in RL

• Advertisement

Memo-to-self: Stop wearing pink.

Advertisement