Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Office 365

Options
  • 21-10-2014 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if people know this but you can get free Office 365 by signing in with your college email through the link below.

http://student.gmit.ie/node/667

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I get an access denied error. Another cruel academic blow after they removed printers from the library :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I get an access denied error. Another cruel academic blow after they removed printers from the library :(

Thats odd, i just signed in and away it went, does your college email work other than that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I thought this forum was called GMT as in Greenwich Mean Time....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Thats odd, i just signed in and away it went, does your college email work other than that?
    Ya. It might just be my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tic Tock

Hi there,

Was thinking, is there any Office 365 products available for free for people who are on a social welfare payment and are volunteering their services for free full-time? What are the steps for this and what is the website do I use for this?

• Advertisement

Tic Tock wrote: »
    Hi there,

Was thinking, is there any Office 365 products available for free for people who are on a social welfare payment and are volunteering their services for free full-time? What are the steps for this and what is the website do I use for this?
    Are you in gmit? If so then yes,as above, if not then you're in the wrong place to be asking and I'd say no would be the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tic Tock

I am not in gmit or with any educational institution. Also, can I get an OEM lifetime license product key for office 365?

Tic Tock wrote: »
    I am not in gmit or with any educational institution. Also, can I get an OEM lifetime license product key for office 365?

No idea

Advertisement