Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in Scotland?

Options
  • 23-11-2011 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

I'm seriously looking into and contemplating doing third level in Scotland, but aside from my brother who went to Wales, I don't know anyone else who studied abroad! Do any of you have any criticism or feedback on it? Or if you haven't, have any friends or relatives gone there?

Any help would be very much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Silivrenniel

My sister is in St Andrews, and she loves it there. She says that all the people there are lovely, it's a really great atmosphere, and Scottish people love Irish people. ;)

She's doing English, Psychology and German there, because in St Andrews, for Arts degrees, you have to do three subjects in first and second year, and then you drop one for third year, and for the fourth year you get to choose whether you want to do a joint honours or just graduate with the one subject.
    But yeah. She loves it, and says that she would recommend it to anyone. I'm considering applying there myself, when the time comes for me to start filling in my CAO/UCAS. :)

Advertisement