Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish ballad/trad band looking for pub gigs

Options
  • 19-03-2012 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi - I am interested in hearing from bar owners/managers who may be Interested in having a 2 man trad/ballad band play at their pub.

We have a great reportoire of Irish ballads and sets, and we cover everything from The Dubliners/Luke Kelly/The Fureys/Christy Moore/Luke Kelly/Wolfe Tones/Dublin city Ramblers and so on...

We have a great record on request, and between us, we have been playing pub gigs for a good period of time, and have good experience.
    Our instruments include, Acoustic guitar/Banjo/Mandolin/Bodhran, and a great set of distinctive lead and backing vocals.

We also have good playing rates, depending on time scheduled to play.

Let us know - Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Littlevick

Hi,

we are looking for something along these lines to play the day after our wedding in Co Limerick.

Could you PM me some contact details- have you any utube clips, facebook page etc.

Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AmazingIreland

Hi. I am looking for Irish trad bands, for my charity event on 1st of September in County Wicklow. Anyone interested please email me at plulle@amazingireland.ie

Advertisement