Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

25% off airport parking at Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

spuddy01 wrote: »
    OLSC1516 is still working just booked in the Red carpark for 4 days in march.
    Thanks very much for the codes :)

Plus 1 on above just worked for 4 days at end of May for me.
    Thanks for the code OP

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

Dogs still working just got a 8 days in April for 25
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭degzs

Any codes for airport parking or do old ones still work ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭danwhite88

DAA Carpark - OLSC1516 10% (Just used it)

Quick Park - NOVA & CINEMA 10% Each

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭GatsbyGal

Any discount codes for quick Park?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭cantwbr1

Any codes for Dublin Airport

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭pcasso

GatsbyGal wrote: »
    Any discount codes for quick Park?

CINEMA gives you ten percent off.
    Nothing great but better in your pocket than theirs.
    Don't know if there is anything better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭frash

OLSC1516 not working for June / July :(

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Sonya4u

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone has any codes for DAA Parking, or is it just CINEMA for Quickpark that's working at the moment? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭vickers209

WOOF gets you €10 off parking in quick park when a minimum of 1 week is booked.

Valid until december 2016

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Sonya4u

vickers209 wrote: »

Thats brilliant, thanks a mill, will try that later cause booking for 11 nights :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

worked for 1 week in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

Worked great - €32 for 8 days mid July - Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Is quick park the carpark nearest the airport terminals , ie, the expensive one??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

No quick park is a long term privately owned car park you get a bus to bring you up to the terminal. The one nearest the terminal is really only for short term parking dropping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 anonymus1268

I have just used WOOF for two weeks, and it got me 57€ in Quickpark, from 70€
    The other code is CURRAGH, but it only gives 10% off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

I used Looking4Parking.com to book parking at The White House Hotel.

PARKING_zpstqn5extu.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

You're as good as parking in Blanchardstown if you're parking at the White House.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭uli84

WOOF not working on quickpark for me -1 week in july

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I use the Carlton all the time but only for short term parking.
    €6 a day, free shuttle bus to airport and back every 15 mins, €2 cheaper than Quick Park and right beside it.
    Handy hint if you've just missed the Carlton bus is to take the Quick Pick bus and hop off at the entrance and walk into Carlton ;).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

2nd time using Quickpark 2 weeks ago and I didn't like it. I saved 10% using Cinema or something or other.

Fine it's a large car park but the uncompacted gravel is a disaster. You can't really drag a heavy suitcase along it nor can you handle listening to a wife who has to drag hers along. It was lashing rain also and puddles everywhere.

In DAA Car Parks they have gravel but only where the car itself parks off the lane. The lanes themselves are at least Tarmac.

I also noticed the DAA bus's moved from the door of the bus stop quickly(stopped,dropped/picked and left). We sat on the bus when it arrived and waited 10 mins to move so.................yeah It's only 10mins from the airport but we also sat 10mins in the car park when we got there as well so really it's 20mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭vickers209

uli84 wrote: »

Still works needs to be put in in CAPS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Thanks for that - only €26.00 for my week there is decent !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

Not working for me either. July, used CAPS

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭NellyMcD

Not working for July, but when I put in August dates it worked??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭Wheeker

uli84 wrote: »

WOOF worked fine for me: 11 - 19/7/16 for €26 :)
    Berty wrote: »
    2nd time using Quickpark 2 weeks ago and I didn't like it. I saved 10% using Cinema or something or other.

Fine it's a large car park but the uncompacted gravel is a disaster. You can't really drag a heavy suitcase along it nor can you handle listening to a wife who has to drag hers along. It was lashing rain also and puddles everywhere.

In DAA Car Parks they have gravel but only where the car itself parks off the lane. The lanes themselves are at least Tarmac.

I also noticed the DAA bus's moved from the door of the bus stop quickly(stopped,dropped/picked and left). We sat on the bus when it arrived and waited 10 mins to move so.................yeah It's only 10mins from the airport but we also sat 10mins in the car park when we got there as well so really it's 20mins.

Oh dear, doesn't sound promising :( the uncompacted gravel sounds like a pain. However what's the story with the bus? Website says it's 5 mins from Airport & they run every 5 mins, 24hrs. Sounds like they're not delivering that service from your experience?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I guess they just missed a bus and were on the one that was leaving 1o minutes later than the previous. I've used Quickpark for years and never had an issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

I booked 8 nights in the Clayton Hotel underground car park for €34. I decided it to be the best option as

a) shuttle bus to airport every 15-20min and only 5min drive.
    b) inside so rain wouldn't be an issue. Other car parks can be a long walk from car to bus or visa versa.
    c) monitored via CCTV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭nc6000

frash wrote:
    OLSC1516 not working for June / July

That code only works on weekends where Leinster have an away game.

Season is over too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭mad m

okidoki987 wrote: »
    €6 a day, free shuttle bus to airport and back every 15 mins, €2 cheaper than Quick Park and right beside it.
    Handy hint if you've just missed the Carlton bus is to take the Quick Pick bus and hop off at the entrance and walk into Carlton ;).

Do you have email them as can't seem to book online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

are there any codes for DAA car parks as quickpark is telling me its full

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

j4vier wrote: »
    are there any codes for DAA car parks as quickpark is telling me its full

thanks

Shows as full using code WOOF, But CINEMA still working and gave me 10% off for 2 weeks in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Ron Scott

okidoki987 wrote: »

Beware, the rate at the Carlton has gone up to €10/day.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

If you are flying with Ryan air book your daa car park through them . There prices are cheaper than daa itself. Booking with them saved me five euro on a four day trip. But do not leave it till the last minute as it takes up to 6 hours for your confirmation e-mail to come. Hope this helps someone as the previous discount saved me a few euro .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭needinghelp

Any current promocodes? Have tried all the ones listed but no joy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Costing €80 for my holiday parking! A discount code or alternative parking suggestion would be greatly appreciated!
    Buses can't be used due to awkward departure/arrival times! Thanks!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

WOOF is giving me a tenner off QuickPark for a week in September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Zaph wrote:
    WOOF is giving me a tenner off QuickPark for a week in September.

Not for July though! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Prunty

I used cinema when booking last week and got 10% off - might still be working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Not for July though! :-(
    WOOF worked for me booking last week for the 26th July for just over 2 weeks. Think I paid 47 in quick park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

will i be allowed to enter the car park before the time on my booking? or can i change the time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

casio4 wrote: »
    will i be allowed to enter the car park before the time on my booking? or can i change the time?

Check terms and conditions or search on boards but I think DAA allow you to enter slightly early. Not sure about quick park

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Anyone have a short term code, in and out in about 10 hours next month

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

How safe is it to park the car in Airside in Swords for free near Mc Donalds and bus it to the airport if I am going on a week end/few days away?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

alwald wrote: »
    How safe is it to park the car in Airside in Swords for free near Mc Donalds and bus it to the airport if I am going on a week end/few days away?

100% will be clamped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Jimdagym wrote:
    100% will be clamped.

Will the same happen if I park in the housing estate just across the road?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

alwald wrote: »
    Will the same happen if I park in the housing estate just across the road?

No idea. Clamping regularly seen in Airside Retail Park though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Jimdagym wrote: »
    No idea. Clamping regularly seen in Airside Retail Park though.

+1 on this. I was in there two weeks ago and there were three cars clamped including a 152 Merc and a 142 Range Rover, they were both still there a week later. Have to admit I had a little chuckle of evil satisfaction at this, miserable fcukers probably bummed a ride on the free bus from Premier Inn too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 ChocolateLover

Thanks for the code WOOF, worked for me for a booking in October. However, I only noticed at the very end you have to book for at least 7 days (even if you are going for less than a week), otherwise you pay the regular price of €36 (even though it looks like a discounted price). We are only away for 6 days which would be with the code €36, but if I book an extra day we pay only €26 :-). I hope that helps. Thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Check terms and conditions or search on boards but I think DAA allow you to enter slightly early. Not sure about quick park

rang them today and they said you have 2 hours leeway either side if you're entering the car park or exiting

• Advertisement
Advertisement