Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Ideal Home Show Tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Kevvv

Anyone have a spare ticket they're not using for today?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I have up to 4 Free Adult Admission tickets for Sunday if anybody is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cs5

Yeah. I'd like them.

Sound.
    I'll PM you the PDF's.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cs5

Thanks. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

Didnt know this was on...oops!

If anybody else has any free tickets going, pm me please.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

If you can't get free tickets u can get 2 for 1 here http://idealhome.ie/free-ticket-registration/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

If anyone has 2 free tickets for today it would be great cheers.iv just moved into a new house so this would give me some idea.s thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Lots of tickets left in Harvey Norman in Swords yesterday at customer service counter

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

Argos has them on their counters too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

Coudnt make it in the end. Dammit anyway..

Coudnt make it in the end. Dammit anyway..

U didn't miss much.. unless u wanted a tarrot reading, a spinning mop, super chamois, cheap leather hand bags, your teeth whited, super new amazing break through in frying pan technology or to visit a Harvey Norman shop... It was 80% S**t, 20% of any use(ish)...

You left out the 2 free pens & shopping trolley token at the Permo stand & the Free HB ice cream which attracted the biggest queues on Friday night.
    It's the same stands at the show every year.

There was free pens! Ahhh nuts....

Hb stand was jammers when I was there today.. Wouldn't be bothered going again. There's was a similar show on in citywest before which I though was much better, was smaller but 90% of the stands where to do with design, construction etc. Etc. Thats what I was hoping for more of..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

unklerosco wrote: »
    U didn't miss much.. unless u wanted a tarrot reading, a spinning mop, super chamois, cheap leather hand bags, your teeth whited, super new amazing break through in frying pan technology or to visit a Harvey Norman shop... It was 80% S**t, 20% of any use(ish)...

Went there last year with the missus, I sent her to the Ideal Home Show while I pissed off to the coin fair. When we met up after it all she had bought was that spinning mop, when I asked her did she not see anything nice for our house, she said "No, just this mop!". Anyway it is actually a damn good mop!

Advertisement