Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewing Classes

Options
  • 03-08-2013 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, does anyone know of a good beginners sewing class in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dotspot

Grafton Academy offer lots. Also try Murphy Sheehy. I've been to Grafton and highly recommend. I also teach classes but I am in Roscommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jes114

Anyone know of any classes in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

http://www.sewgreat.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mamabearhug

Hi there.
    I am moving to Balbriggan in the end of August. I love sewing quilting crafts ect. I know that it is miles away from u.
    but I hope to join one. If there isn't any then i am going to start one myself. It's great to meet other people who enjoy what you do and great fun. I would be willing to teach to any beginner. I am not in this to make money but to make friends and time for myself.
    Best of luck to you all searching

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mozies

Keep us informed if you do start a club. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mel o

mamabearhug, I'm also into quilting and sewing and would love to meet up with likeminded folk. Keep in touch!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mamabearhug

Yes I will.I will post it here. HopefullyI will be there soon, end of August,x

Advertisement