Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short flush or full flush?

Options
  • 25-06-2014 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,736 ✭✭✭✭

Ive just fitted a new toilet and its 6ltr cistern has half flush and full flush button/ syphon (getting ready for the water charges lol) - now I know the short flush is fine for pee and full flush is for poop but what about woman with pee and paper will the short flush cut the mustard or will it eventually block up pipes because flushing down loo paper on short flush would be bad wouldnt it? - ive only ever had normal cisterns with one flush so thats all im used to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,917 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Ive just fitted a new toilet and its 6ltr cistern has half flush and full flush button/ syphon (getting ready for the water charges lol) - now I know the short flush is fine for pee and full flush is for poop but what about woman with pee and paper will the short flush cut the mustard or will it eventually block up pipes because flushing down loo paper on short flush would be bad wouldnt it? - ive only ever had normal cisterns with one flush so thats all im used to

Don't over think it. Small button for wee, men or women. It's a tiny bit of tissue (I hope).

Advertisement