Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolt action sniper w/scope

Options
  • 24-07-2015 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi folks I'm looking to pick up a sniper with a scope, it'll be for shooting targets in the garden rather than skirmishing and I'm looking to spend up to €100. I'm not too worried about cosmetics as long as the gun is in good working order.

I'm located in dublin and don't mind travelling if it's in the region or paying for postage otherwise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Gazzmonkey

breadmond wrote: »
    Hi folks I'm looking to pick up a sniper with a scope, it'll be for shooting targets in the garden rather than skirmishing and I'm looking to spend up to €100. I'm not too worried about cosmetics as long as the gun is in good working order.

I'm located in dublin and don't mind travelling if it's in the region or paying for postage otherwise

If your willing to stretch to €150 you could instead buy a brand new BAR 10, I took the plunge last week and very happy with the purchase. Sturdy construction, looks identical to a Remington M700 and can easily hit a CD at greater than 60ft without hopup, I look forward to giving it a proper range test this weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 office.ie

hi have a 4 week old still in the box
    herstal airsoft rifle with sight and small amount of bb and quick loaded cassette
    used 3/4 times asking 100 only
    no stand

• Registered Users Posts: 11 office.ie

breadmond wrote: »

have one IN DUBLIN
    hi have a 4 week old still in the box
    herstal airsoft rifle with sight and small amount of bb and quick loaded cassette
    used 3/4 times asking 100 only
    no stand

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭breadmond

Hi mate, I have an offer in on another rifle now but if that falls through I will look at yours

Advertisement