Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JG G36K, ARES RIS handguard, V-Style stock, EoTech XPS

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭amurph0

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 16 The last boy scout

Is g36k still for sale? Any magazines or battery included?

Yeah its still for sale. I have no spare magazines or batteries to go with it unfortunately, except for the 50rnd low-cap magazine in the picture.

Are you interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Interested in a trade for the hand guard?

LeeHarvey wrote: »
    Interested in a trade for the hand guard?

As i said in the OP. Cash only - No Trades. Sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Ok , thanks anyway, I hope you get your stuff sold. Nice gun by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 The last boy scout

amurph0 wrote: »
    Yeah its still for sale. I have no spare magazines or batteries to go with it unfortunately, except for the 50rnd low-cap magazine in the picture.

Are you interested?

No problem with gun? How much for courier to Dublin. ?

No problem with gun? How much for courier to Dublin. ?

I think it weighs about 3kg. So that would make it €14.50 registered through An Post.

Any heavier then 3kg is about €17 i think. Ill try and weigh it when I get a chance.

http://postage.anpost.ie/rates.asp?country=IE&cname=Ireland&rname=&zone=1&item_type=Parcel&weight=3&service=RN

I just found a 8.4v battery a few mins ago. I can throw that in for a fiver as well if you want it? I don't have a charger to go with it though because I only have one. I can charge it up before i send it out though so it'll be ready to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Mikish

Hi, I am based in Limerick. Would I be able to test fire the gun somewhere. Is that okay? Gotta make sure. I'll think about it then if it is good.

Hi. Yeah im in limerick today. I live in an apartment tho so i dont think you'd be able to test fire it here. If you live in or close to the city i could call around later on this evening or some time during the week?

Hi. Yeah im in limerick today. I live in an apartment tho so i dont think you'd be able to test fire it here. If you live in or close to the city i could call around later on this evening or some time during the week?

I live in Raheen and I can PM you my address if you don't mind going there.

Yeah, I apologise but I won't be able to get the gun (today or this week anyways) I'm kinda short on money and I need to sell my sniper first 😂

Mikish wrote: »
    Yeah, I apologise but I won't be able to get the gun (today or this week anyways) I'm kinda short on money and I need to sell my sniper first 😂

Ok no problem. If you manage to get the money and you're still interested let me know.

For everyone else the gun and the handguard are still available:

-Ares/Umarex RIS metal handguard = €30

-JG G36k = €80

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Mikish wrote: »
    I live in Raheen and I can PM you my address if you don't mind going there.
    No pm contact until after you have agreed a deal on thread.

This is in the rules of the forum which i suggest you read carefully.

Warning issued.

• Advertisement

bump

bump

AEG and handguard still available.

-JG G36k = €80

bump

bump

bump

AEG and handguard still available.

-JG G36k with Madbull Python barrel, Madbull Hop up rubber and 8.4v battery = €80

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 29 BIGD

Is this still available and if so where could I meet to take a look at it? I'm based in Youghal .

Hi. Yeah its still here. Ill be in cork city on sunday if that suits?

ok I'm not used to dealing on this forum it's usually adverts.I'll be in mallow in the morning and can comeback via Cork city in the afternoon do you want to pm me a time and place? and phone No.and I'll return same.

BIGD wrote: »
    ok I'm not used to dealing on this forum it's usually adverts.I'll be in mallow in the morning and can comeback via Cork city in the afternoon do you want to pm me a time and place? and phone No.and I'll return same.

Sorry I'll be in Limerick until Friday evening so I won't be able to meet you. I'll be able to meet you Friday or Saturday evenings anywhere after 3 or 4 o'clock, or I can meet anytime of the day on Sunday.

ok so I'll leave a message here over the weekend and we'll arrange to meet up on Sunday on my way back from Mallow

Ok thats fine.

Just so we're not breaking the forum rules. Do you agree to buy the G36 for €80 (pending inspection of course)?

The mods wont allow it to go to PM's unless a price is agreed.

And is it just the AEG you want or are you looking for the handguard as well?

Hello, as there is no charger, and the magazine is small I am willing to offer €70 for the gun alone, or €80 for the gun and hand guard, cash in your hand, this weekend.

Hello, as there is no charger, and the magazine is small I am willing to offer €70 for the gun alone, or €80 for the gun and hand guard, cash in your hand, this weekend.

The gun has a practically brand new madbull barrel and hop up in it that cost between 40-50euro. The only BBs i put through it since i put the barrel in were to test it. The absolute lowest i will go on the gun is €80, but i found a hi-cap magazine there recently as well that i can throw in with it.

The handguard cost nearly €100, and your only offering a tener for it. The lowest i will go for it is €20.

I dont have any normal chargers around to give you but i have a spare smart charger that I can give you for a fiver if you want it. (The same one in the shops go for about €20 at the lowest)

ok murph that sounds fair enough, gotta try right....lol ok, so lets say €85 for the smart charger ,hi-cap mag,battery, and the g36,dont really need handguard.So when can we pm numbers? like I said slightly different on adverts.ie,in any case we'll meet up sometime over this weekend . Sound okay to you?

• Advertisement

ok murph that sounds fair enough, gotta try right....lol ok, so lets say €85 for the smart charger ,hi-cap mag,battery, and the g36,dont really need handguard.So when can we pm numbers? like I said slightly different on adverts.ie,in any case we'll meet up sometime over this weekend . Sound okay to you?

Yeah that sounds ok. Ill pm you there to orgainze the details.

bump

AEG is sold, hand guard still here.

-JG G36k = SOLD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 adzerrrr8

Offer 55 for MP5K

adzerrrr8 wrote: »
    Offer 55 for MP5K

Wrong thread id say lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 adzerrrr8

Ops, wrong tab, my apologies.

bump
    bump

AEG is sold, hand guard still here.

-JG G36k = SOLD

bump

RIS Handguard still here €20.

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭callmepetardu

That is a nice looking handguard. Willing to post it?

• Advertisement

That is a nice looking handguard. Willing to post it?

I can if you cover the postage costs.

Should be about €4.50 to your locker if you use parcel motel, or €6.50 posted to your address.

Happy enough to pay the €20 plus postage. Only thing is, it won't be until I'm paid next Friday if you don't mind hanging on to it? Such a nice handguard...

I'd prefer it to just be gone so who ever has money first will get it. That said, it's already been for sale for a few months so I doubt anyone else is going to buy it before Friday. You're welcome to buy it if its still here.

Sounds fair to me. Will be in touch next Friday then hopefully!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Will you take a postal order by any chance

Gatling wrote: »
    Will you take a postal order by any chance

Sorry only saw that message now. Yes i will accept postal orders.

• Advertisement

Bump.

Handguard still for sale for €20

Bump.

Handguard still for sale for €20

Offer asking sorry just seen your last reply

Gatling wrote: »
    Offer asking sorry just seen your last reply

Ok so itll be 20euro plus post. I usually use parcel motel for posting if thats ok? It should cost about €4.50 to your parcel motel locker if you have one. Or it'll be €6.50 posted to your address. If thats ok with you we can go to PM's?

Pm sent

Any chance you still have that handguard?

• Advertisement
Advertisement