Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWC Mini UZI

Options
  • 17-04-2015 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭

For sale KWC Mini Uzi converted to green gas using a KW058 valve in a CO2 mag , shooting at 325 fps. It has a guarder full metal suppressor, also have a new guarder steel spring guide still in its packaging as apparently the KWC one can break but as yet I have not needed to replace it. I also have a faulty C02 mag which will only shoot on semi auto, it tends to vent gas sometimes on full auto due to a faulty plunger in the mag, but mags are easily available.
    Never skirmished, I'm the first owner, looking for 200 euro. Postage, paypal fees at buyers expense. Also have original box, manual and loading tool.
    Can meet up in Cork also.
    345553.jpg

Comments

Advertisement