Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

confusion at work

• 05-01-2011 3:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hi
    recently my colleagues at my male dominated workplace have asked me for to get the long weight and a glass hammer, i do not understand where i can purchase these tools?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

When they send you for the long stand you need to worry. I think it's under the troll bridge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

In the doggie tatoo parlour!

That's next to the place that sells skyhooks, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 randomnoob

MrStuffins wrote: »
    In the doggie tatoo parlour!

clearly you are refering to my intentions of recieving a tattoo for my dog for indentification purposes as he is a purebred, i was inquiring to if this was possible as it is widely done in the horse racing industry.
    if people are unable to answer my question they should troll elsewhere

The long weight is actually the long wait. If you went into a hardware store to ask for this they'd leave you waiting for a long time. That is the 'long weight'. Just like the long stand is the long stand.

A glass hammer, seriously? What use would a glass hammer be? It'd smash as soon as you hit something. It'd be like asking for a chocolate teapot.

Skyhooks do not exist.

Stripey paint does not exist.

The items you're being asked to get do not exist, it is just a common workplace prank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 randomnoob

thank you for clearing that up for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

randomnoob wrote: »
    they should troll elsewhere

And you should take your own advice.Start any more rubbish threads like this one or the ones you've started in other forums over the last few hours then you will be taking a break from The Gentlemens Club.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement