Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop selling paulaner dunkel please

Options
  • 04-06-2011 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Does anyone happen to know of anywhere that sells this beer? - in Limerick city or Castletroy or anywhere in between?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I sell Erdinger Dunkel so have been in most places in Limerick selling beer and have NEVER seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Berty wrote: »
    I sell Erdinger Dunkel so have been in most places in Limerick selling beer and have NEVER seen it.

And I drink alot of this overpriced German beer :) ,never seen Paulaner Dunkel in Limerick.O'Briens possibly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

hm I'm not sure they sell Paulaner Dunkel in Ireland, never mind Limerick :/
    Is Erdinger Dunkel widely available, or are there only specific places that sell it? Superquinn?

Kadongy wrote: »
    Is Erdinger Dunkel widely available, or are there only specific places that sell it? Superquinn?

I've seen Erdinger Dunkel in quite a few off-licenses,Macs definitely has it.It's not to my taste anyway ,yuck :P

Kadongy wrote: »

Well its not widely available. It's a product that only appeals to certain people unfortunately. Like Test says Macs have it, Finewines have it and Chill off Licenses have it.

Macs also have a Krombacher Dunkel.

• Advertisement

Thread is making me thirsty

Thread is making me thirsty

Have myself some Krombacher and Budvar in the kitchen. Nyom Nyom. Might throw a few in the fridge for later. :D

I now sell Sam Adams as well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Well its not widely available. It's a product that only appeals to certain people unfortunately. Like Test says Macs have it, Finewines have it and Chill off Licenses have it.

Macs also have a Krombacher Dunkel.

O briens in the parkway sell the erdinger dunkel. its gorgeous, they even gave me a load of the erdinger pint glasses last year. Cool glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Have myself some Krombacher and Budvar in the kitchen. Nyom Nyom. Might throw a few in the fridge for later. :D

I now sell Sam Adams as well. :D

Sam Adams aint a bad drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Has anyone seen Flying Dog Beer for sale in Limerick?

• Advertisement

RonMexico wrote: »
    Has anyone seen Flying Dog Beer for sale in Limerick?

Nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Pretty sure I saw Erdinger Dunkel in Centra near the South Court, or maybe it was Tesco in the Crescent. Don't recall seeing Paulaner Dunkel, but I wouldn't be actively looking for it...

Advertisement