Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Lessons in the City

Options
  • 02-06-2011 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a driving instructor who has the proper accreditation and who they found really good?!

Want to start lessons in the next two weeks and any advice at all would be great!

All the Best,

Acapella

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,775 ✭✭✭✭phog

This is a fairly frequently asked question on this forum and I always recommend Tom O'Mahony, Shannonside School of Motoering. He is based in the city and is top class.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

Hi OP,

Did my test about 3 years ago now and passed first time. I had 3 lessons with Richard Delaney of Parkside school of motoring (I think). Very relaxed guy who is good at his job. Mobile 0872724462.

Best of luck with your test!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Olaf

I was looking for the same a while ago and saw all the recomendations for Tom O'Mahony so went with him. Don't have any other instructor to compare him with, but I couldn't be happier with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DOBBER112

Mike Shine, have used him for Truck lessons and also does car lessons.
    Very professional and rates are good too.

http://www.graduateschoolofmotoring.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Pseudorandom

Advance school of motoring. Great if you're around the Raheen area.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Another vote for Tom O'Mahoney here, lovely guy but also a good teacher. Would recommend him to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kapow

Agreed! Another vote for Tom O' Mahoney by me too! Helped me pass on the first go. Great guy!

Advertisement