Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokemon Cards

Options
  • 28-07-2014 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi all I have a rather large collection of pokemon cards which i am not looking to sell but i would like to get them psa graded but as i have never done this before i have no idea the cost has anyone done this ? would they do an offer on bulk ?

I looked after many of my cards when i was a kid mainly the holo's many are not in good condition but the ones that are were kept in a folder so they have not been held much and have been kept dry.

I know the basics to only get the holo's graded and the likes of charizard would be the highest vaule, but i have done a search on ebay and some psa 9 or 10 cards go for less than 10 dollars so this tells me it must be cheap to get the card graded.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Hi Graphic

I've moved this to the Pokémon forum for you.
    There's genuinely players and collectors here who might be able to help you with your questions more.

Sincerely
    Professey :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I don't think you can get stuff PSA graded here or in the UK, you'd have to send it off to the states I'm fairly sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

Thanks guys yes i know that i would have to send them away, i am willing to do this if it would work in my favor, as i have 2 1st edition charizards these would be my highest value as psa 9 and 10 of these fetch nearly 2000. but when i was looking on ebay there are other cards ie Ninetails who would be more commen and you could get that for 30 inc postage so that tells me getting a card graded must not cost that much as it would be pointless spending 100 or more grading a card that you get 30 for selling

Advertisement