Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VOCALIST WITH ATTITUDE WANTED!!

• 01-03-2009 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,
    We are an experimental 3-piece based in Dublin City needing a powerful vocalist with attitude for our band. Our influences range from Biffy Clyro, Tool, Faith No More, Fugazi, Portishead, Sigur Ros, Menomena, Radiohead, Joy Division, Mars Volta and System of a Down to name but a few.

The set-up is as follows, Bass, Drums, Guitar and with a scope to go further with Synths and samplers.. Big vocal range a help but not essential. If you have an interesting quirky style and good stage presence this is what we want.

We have a demo being mixed by ourselves right now so we will have recordings available in the next 2 weeks. So if you are interested and would like to come along and hear our stuff in practice even get in touch with me and we can arrange a meet up. Or if you would rather wait to hear our demo's let me know and I will send them to you when they are ready.

Thanks

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 funky4string

Hi barry,

I'm a 21year old singer/screamer from Dublin, I've been in a band for the past few years and I'm on the verge of leaving them because I'm not happy with the dedication and level of progression. Not to blow my head up but I got a lotta attitude and balls behind my voice and I'd be interested to hear what you lads have to offer if you wanna meet up or have any tunes to email?

Cheers,

Shane.

Advertisement