Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick - I am a drummer

Options
  • 24-02-2009 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi

i'm a drummer living in Limerick city. (...surprise surprise!)

I'm looking for a rock covers band with an idea of somewhere to rehearse. I won't lie to ye, I've looked around Limerick city myself and found nothing and I really don't want to waste anyones time by pretending I know somewhere we could go.

if there are any cover bands in the city that are already kinda up and running that are looking for a drummer, PM me. I have a good kit and rakes of experience gigging. I'm in my early 20s and I don't work evenings or weekends. I've got a substantial set list under my belt of songs that I've gone out and gigged with regularily so I could fit into an already established band fairly easily.

I'm really only interested in covers, but if there is an originals act out there that have some material for me to listen to then I could be convinced to have a go at that too.

I don't play using a double pedal, so no progressive death metal bands for me! But I can play good solid rock, including a splash of current stuff to keep crowds happy!

I don't want to travel too far outside Limerick city for rehearsing, as it's too time-consuming. I live near Bruff so I can travel out that side of Limerick.

Anyone interested, let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Howdy,

A friend and I recently started a band in Limerick. We have written a few songs, and we are discussing some covers. We have tried out two drummers with no luck. Maybe you would interested. We are playing a split vein of rock, with influences the likes of Breaking Benjamin and Alter Bridge, maybe even a mild taste of Stone Sour lighter style in the background.

If you are interested just send me a PM and I'll sort you out with proper contact.

Cheers and hope to hear from you,
    J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 spanky1

myself and my guitarist want a drummer to jam with , we are working on covers and also I like to work on originals sometimes too, just wanna have fun and get gigging soon, In Limerick at the mo, we practice there, pm and let me know If youre up for having a jam, ps. dont worry we aint into death metal either, although we like good metal. just up for playing loads and share the music

Advertisement