Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DRUMMER NEEDED FOR GIG ON 25TH

• 19-02-2009 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hey, wishbone here. We need a drummer for a gig in Eamonn Dorans on Wednesday the 25th Feb. (next wednesday) as our drummer recently informed us he cannot make it.

Two rehersals will be heald before hand, one on the weekend and one on the Tuesday before hand, it is a 12 song set, all origionals very straight forward songs. Except 1 cover, Black Sabbath's Sweet Leaf.
    The band is very heavy blues rock band signed to an indie label.
    influences include Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Sabbath, Mad Season, Tool etc.

our myspace link is: www.myspace.com/wishboneband
    so you can email us there or else at wishboneband@hotmail.co.uk
    We know were cutting it close but theres not much else we can do, so

Please if you can help out we would REALLY appriciate it. Were all in our early 20s. Email ASAP if you can play for us. Thank you so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭matthayward

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

hey dude, bummer bout the short notice i prob could've done it, but check out www.drummingireland.com you might have sme luck there

Thanks a million man! We might have found someone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

glad to hear :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭Libertine2002

Did you find a drummer?

• Advertisement

Thanks to all who got in touch, we got it all sorted now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Jara

Your sound is fantastic lads, I'm a big grunge fan and I think theres a huge gap out there for a decent grunge band, good luck with it.

Thanks a million man, if your around, pop into dorans tonight for the show. Take it easy man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Jara

I didn't get in to see you guys on Wed, I wud struggle 2 get into town on a weeknite, how did it go with the standin drummer? can u let me know if u have any weekend gigs on the horizon, i'd love 2 hear ur live sound, cheers!

Advertisement